Details: Mr. Heater F242655 MH30TS Double Tank Top Outdoor Heater, 8000 to 30000 BTU Per Hour
Brand: Mr. Heater
This Mr. Heater Tank-Top Heater brings comfortable, convenient heat to outdoor jobs, loading docks, camping and hunting trips, sporting events and more. Push button igniter. Tip-over safety shutoff. Soft nose P.O.L.. High/medium/low regulator. Connects to 5 to 20 lb. cylinders. Tank not included. CSA certified.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hi-med-low regulator and multiple heat settings- 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30,000 BTU’s
- Two tip-over safety shut-offs and polished chrome reflector
- Soft Nose P.O.L and premium grade stainless steel burning surface.Use – Construction Sites, Loading Docks, Sporting Events, Hunting, Fishing, Camping
- Mounts on 20lb propane cylinder and directional, adjustable heads
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review AirNmore Comfort Deluxe with Copper PTC, Infrared Space Heater with Remote, 1500 Watt, ETL Li...Review Electric Heated Blanket Throw - 10 Levels of Heating and 9-Hour Adjustable Automatic Shutdown...Review Relieve Fatigue USB Electric Blanket Fast Heating Electric Blanket Scarf Type Electric Heatin...Review DAPERCI Electric Blanket Heated Blanket Twin Size 9 Heating Levels and 12 H Auto-Off Heated T...