Details: Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
Brand: Mr. Heater
North America’s Most Popular Portable Propane Heater! This patented radiant 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like large tents up to 200 sq. ft. The expertly engineered size to BTU ratio is augmented with a fold down handle to give this heater maximum output while retaining a minimalistic footprint. A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from a disposable cylinder to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a hose and filter. To light the unit, simply rotate the knob to pilot and push. Then the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND MASSACHUSETTS* **Please note when operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off. Use- Emergency Heat, Tents, Campers, Workshops, Job Sites, Porches, Patios, Decks, Garages, Storage Buildings, Picnics, Tailgate Parties, Construction Trailers, Sporting Events, Barns, Sheds, Hunting Blinds, Shelters, Ice Fishing Shanties.The product voltage arrange is 110V.
- Products can be returned
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review E-Series 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Fan Utility HeaterReview Space Heater, 1500W Fast Heating Portable Ceramic Heater, 120° Oscillating Electric Heater wi...Review Electric Heated Blanket Twin 62"x84", Electric Blanket with 5 Heating Levels and 10 Hours Aut...Review MP2 Heated Throw Blanket with Foot Pocket | Plush Heated Blanket with Foot Pocket W/ 2 Hour A...