Details: Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium & Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
Brand: Mr. Heater
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product 1: Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Product 1: Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 square feet
- Product 1: Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Product 1: Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, R...Review Lecone Small Space Heater, 1200W/650W Portable Electric Ceramic Heater with Timer, Overheat a...Review Galeril Electric Blanket - Heating Blanket Fast Heating Washable Soft Weighted Blanket Throw ...Review Heated Throw Blanket (50" x 60") with 220g Double-Layer Soft Flannel Electric Heating Pad,XL ...