Details: Mini Space Heater, 400W Low Wattage Personal Desk Heater with Tip Over Protection for Office Table Desk Indoors, Compact and Portable, Orange
A Portable 400W Mini Heater for Table, Desk, Tent and Office
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Amazingly Easy to Use: One single On/Off switch on the back and an indicator light make this mini heater is so easy to use. No complicated settings, just press and use. 5.5-foot long durable cord and 2 prong connection is wonderful for indoor use such as office, table, desk, tent, small bedroom, etc.
- Low 400 Wattage: The mini heater runs on 400-watt low wattage, more energy-saving and cost-effective than those high power-consuming space heaters. It will not overload the electrical circuit. Great for people living in a mild climate
- Quiet and Fast heating: PTC ceramic heating tech enable this space heater heat up 100 square feet in seconds. Perfect for desk, office, table and small space. Lower than 45dB level, the electric heater for home is comfortably quiet to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- Bright and Compact: 6.3×3.1×6.3 inch in size, this mini heater takes up little space and is easy to carry around. Bright orange color makes it a great match to your home decor
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Smalibal Electric Blanket Constant Temperature Flannel USB Heated Plush Throw Blanket Warming...Review KLARSTEIN Bornholm Convection Panel Space Heater, 1500 Watt, Warms up to 400 sq ft, Freestand...Review FLIB Easy Care Electric Blanket Home Heated Blanket Cozy Thick Heated Blanket 12 Hours Auto S...Review Dr Infrared Heater DR-238 Carbon Infrared Outdoor Heater for Patio, Backyard, Garage, and Dec...