Details: Meter Star Room space heater honeycomb ceramic fire plate infrared heating appliance ceramic borad 145x75mm
Brand: MeTer Star
Gas Heater Parts Burning Ceramic Plate Honeycomb Infrared Burner Replacement High Effeciency product description: Honeycomb ceramic regenerators are widely used in energy-saving technologies for industrial thermal equipment, making industrial thermal equipment more efficient, reducing energy consumption, increasing production and improving quality. It is an important and effective means to solve energy and environmental problems. The cross-section holes of the honeycomb ceramic regenerator mainly have two kinds of hole structures of a square shape and a regular hexagon shape, and the holes are straight channel structures parallel to each other. This structure greatly reduces the resistance of the pores flowing through, and greatly improves the single-pore volume heat exchange efficiency of the regenerator. Attention:The Ceramic is easily break Please Do not Throw it or open carefully. Product Features: 1. Reduce heat loss from exhaust gas, maximize fuel utilization, and reduce unit energy consumption; 2. Improve the theoretical combustion temperature, improve the combustion conditions, meet the high temperature requirements of thermal equipment, expand the application range of low calorific value fuels, especially the application range of blast furnace gas, and improve the utilization rate of fuel calorific value; 3. Improve furnace heat exchange conditions, improve equipment output and product quality, and reduce equipment investment; 4. Reduce the emission of exhaust gas and harmful gas emissions per unit of thermal equipment, reduce air pollution and improve the environment. Specifications: Size: 132mm*92mm*14mm 145mm*75mm*14mm 165mm*75mm*14mm 198mm*142mm*14mm Material: Ceramic Application: Gas heater, stove, range. Burner square honeycomb ceramic plate 132*92*14mm Burner square honeycomb ceramic plate 145*75*14mm Burner square honeycomb ceramic plate 165*75*14mm Burner square honeycomb ceramic plate 198*142*14mm 12″ 304 Stainless Steel Propane Fire Pit Ring Burner size 132*92*14mm 145*75*14mm 165*75*14mm 198*142*14mm 12”
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: 145mm*75mm
- Material: Ceramic,Attention:The Ceramic is easily break Please Do not Throw it or open carefully.
- Application: Gas heater, stove, range.
- 1. Reduce heat loss from exhaust gas, maximize fuel utilization, and reduce unit energy consumption;
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Heated Blanket, Reversible Sherpa Throw Electric Blanket, F&SReview Electric Blanket Heated Throw 50 x 60 Inches Reversible Fleece with 3 Hours Auto Off & 4 Temp...Review Heated Throw - Electric Blanket electric heating blanket,Electric Heated Electric, Double Siz...Review Heated Blanket with Foot Pocket, Machine Washable Extremely Soft and Comfortable Electric Bla...