Details: MAXCOM Portable Electric Space Heater with Timer, Extra Warmth for Legs, Ankles, Feet – Foldable & Portable & Quiet-heating – for Office/ Under Desk/ Home/ Kitchen Use
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALL-ROUND HEATING – The MAXCOM space heater comes in 3 parts – a top, a surrounding panel, and a foot mat, which provide overall warmth to your calves. The warmth can be felt in 1 min after turning on and the heating process is completely silent!
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Long press the switch for 2 seconds to turn it on or off. Temperature ranges from 85°F to 145°F with 7 levels. Use the timer function to time from 1 to 12 hours.Rated Voltage：110V.
- TRIPLE SAFETY PROTECTION – The surface is made of waterproof and skin-friendly fabric, safe for bare foot, kids, and pets. For your safety and to protect the heater from overheating, it will automatically shut off by default after being accidentally tilted by more than 45° or after 3 hours of continuous operation. And with the bottom of the non-slip silicone particles, the heater won’t easily wobble in use
- EASY TO INSTALL – No tools involved. Simply unfold the panel and plug it in, you are ready to enjoy the warmth! Serves as a great alternative to a home heater.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!