Details: LifeSmart HT1013 High Power 1,500 Watt 6 Quartz Element Infrared Large Room 3 Mode Programmable Space Heater w/ Remote and Digital Display
Heat up even the coldest rooms in your house with the LifeSmart HT1013 1,500-Watt Space Heater. This powerful heater is built to heat up large rooms in your home, perfect for open-concept rooms or spaces that need a little extra warmth during those cold times of year. The heater features 6 powerful infrared elements and 2 heating settings and eco-friendly mode with a maximum output of 1,500 Watts, powerful enough to warm any large room. The machine’s quartz infrared heating elements quickly warm up any space, targeting individuals while not drying out the air. The eco-friendly mode holds a temperature of 68 degrees to ensure efficient power use. The heater has a large, user-friendly digital display, and it can be programmed with a 12-hour timer to maintain your ideal temperature all day long. The included remote lets you adjust the heat and program the heater from across the room, so you’re always in control wherever you are. Life is too short to spend it wanting a few extra degrees of heat. Don’t let the cold nights or wintry days bother you anymore with the LifeSmart HT1013 1,500-Watt Space Heater.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FOR LARGE ROOMS: Powerful infrared space heater for large rooms with fireproof cabinet including large digital display and remote for ease of use
- POWERFUL ELEMENTS: 6 quartz infrared heating elements target people and objects but do not dry out the air, leaving you warm and comfortable
- 3 SETTINGS: 3 heat settings including energy-efficient eco mode can be programmed with a 12-hour count-up timer
- SAFETY FEATURES: Safety features include a fireproof cabinet, child lockout, and overheat and tip-over shutoffs, preventing unwanted accidents
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Galeril Electric Blanket - Heating Blanket Fast Heating Washable Soft Weighted Blanket Throw ...Review USB Heated Blanket Shawl with Button, Portable Wearable Heated Blanket Battery Operated Elect...Review Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium , Black/RedReview FLIB Easy Care USB Electric Blanket Machine Washable Car Heated Blanket Battery Operated Elec...