Details: Lasko Lasko-22 Digital Ceramic Oscillating Remote (751320) Tower Heater, 8.5×2033 L x 7.25×2033 W x 23×2033 H, Grey/Black
Lasko’s compact, yet powerful space heater can be easily moved from room-to-room for added warmth. The built-in safety features and elongated ceramic element and penetrating air velocity provide safe ceramic comfort for your home.Additional features include: 1500 watts of comforting warmth3 quiet settings ( High heat , Low heat, PLUS Auto (programmable thermostat controlled) )Adjustable thermostat and built-in timerRemote controlE.T.L. listed. Fully assembled
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Self-regulating ceramic element
- Automatic overheat protection
- Maximum heat power: 1.50 kW
- Area Heated (Sq. Ft.):300
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Heatstar By Enerco F170125 Forced Air Variable Propane Heater HS125FAV, 125KReview Alliance Chemical Kerosene – 1-K Heater Fluid – 55 Gallon Drum – Clean Burning Fuel – for: He...Review Beautyrest Electric Blanket Luxurious Micro Fleece Ultra Soft Ribbed Textured, Cozy and Snugg...Review R.W.FLAME Portable Space Heater with Thermostat, Electric Space Heater,3 Modes, Safe and Quie...