Details: Lasko 5586 Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote, Dark Grey
Lasko’s Ceramic Tower Heater features a programmable thermostat with an 8-hour timer. It has an elongated heating element, widespread oscillation and penetrating air velocity push to warmth throughout the room. Its safety features include self-regulating ceramic element, overheat protection and cool-touch housing. This space heater is an excellent choice for heating your living room, bedroom and more. 3-year limted warranty.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ceramic heating element with built-in safety features
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth; E.T.L. listed
- Digital controls with programmable thermostat and 8-hour timer
- Electronic remote control with digital display
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Outdoor Patio Heater, Luwior 360° Pyramid Electric Infrared Patio Heater with 1500W Instant H...Review Electric Blankets Queen Size with Dual Controls Electric Heating Pad,XL King Size Blankets He...Review Portable Electric Space Heater 1500W/750W Personal Room Heater with Thermostat, Small Desk Ce...Review PAASHE Electric Blanket Wool Heated Blanket Soft and Warm Electric Throw for Home Comfort Ele...