Details: KUTON Electric Patio Heater – Outdoor Heater Wall Mounted Infrared Heaters, 1500W Outside Porch Heater Garage Space Heater with Remote, Timer & Power Settings
Electric heater by KUTON Read more YD-PHS-1(Sliver) YD-PHS-2(Sliver) YD-PHB-1(Black) YD-PHB-3(Black) Dimension 34.6”(L)x7.7”(W)x3.3”(H) 34.6”(L)x7.7”(W)x3.3”(H) 26.5”(L)x4.2”(W)x2.8”(H) 26.5”(L)x4.2”(W)x2.8”(H) Power 1500W 1500W 1500W 1500W IP65 Waterproof ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ BTU 5118 5118 5118 5118 Heating mode 900W/1200W/1500W 900W/1200W/1500W 1000W/1500W 1000W/1500W Power cord length 5.2inches 5.2inches 5.2inches 5.2inches Remote control ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KUTON OUTDOOR INFRARD HEATER IS SMART AND DURABLE – Comes with thick wire w/remote control, it allows you to adjust the heating power and do the timer setting as your need. Made of premium & weather proof aluminum with cabron fiber tube for 10000hours lifespan, KUTON infrare heater enables to withstand all kinds of bad weather.
- GET ELECTRIC HEATER WITH EVEN & SLIENT HEAT FROM KUTON – Features sleek look and combines carbon fiber pipe with 3 Power setting, it can reach up to 5118BTU. Allows you to adjust heat from 900W to 1500W. Brings strong heat efficiency and provides slient warm area to 237sq.ft. Let you enjoy tons of heat.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY AND ULTRA STURDY & SAFE – Consuming electricity instead of gas, this outdoor electric heater is odorless, clean and no chemical or fume being produced. Upgrade package design and overheat protection system, give you a reliable and intact good. Save your electricity 50~60% than traditional heater.
- MAKE YOUR INSTALLATION EFFORTLESS WITH CLEAR GUILDE – KUTON wall/ceiling mounted outdoor heater is easy to set up by four stable mounted brackets and couple screws. It equipped with an adjustable angle, you can adjust it as your daily need. Suggested installation height is 94.5inches from the ground.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review HeatFast HF125K Portable Home, Jobsite, Construction Site Forced Air Kerosene/Diesel Salamand...Review Mi-T-M MH-0600-0M10 Kerosene Forced Air Space Heater, 600000 BTUReview Electric Heated Blanket 50" x 60" Luxury Faux Fur Sherpa Fast Heating Blanket ETL Certificati...Review Hyde Lane Luxury Heated Electric Blanket Throw | Oversized - 60 x 70 | Blush Pink Fuzzy Micro...