Details: Kismile Small Space Heater for Indoor Use, Electric Ceramic Space Heater, Portable Heaters Fan for Office and Bedroom with Adjustable Thermostat ETL Listed,1500W
Kismile Portable Electric Portable Heater Keep you warm and accompany you Portable Heater ✓ Easy to Carry ✓ Compact Design ✓ Tip-Over Switch ✓ Overheat Protection ✓ 3 Modes to Choose ✓ Power Indication Light ✓ Kismile Portable Electric Portable Heater Meeting your temperature needs Fully Assembled, PTC Technology. That is Kismile Electric Space Heater. Advanced heating elements provide faster and more efficient heating than traditional heaters. Kismile electric space heaters can heat up quickly within 2S, generate a lot of heat without opening the coil, and have a long service life. Small and portable design, so that the heater can provide you with warmth anywhere. Kismile Portable Electric Space Heater, Keep you warm and accompany you Heating Power: 1500W Alternating Current: 120V~60Hz Power Setting: Cool/Warm/Hot wind for selection Overheat protection Safety tip over switch Read more Tip-over Switch & Overheat Protection Built in Automatic overheat Protection system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. &TIP-OVER SWITCH will shut off when tipped forward or backward. Portable Countertop Space Heater It’s so easy and convenient for you to move from one place to another. Small and portable design, so that the heater can provide you with warmth anywhere. Cool/Warm/Hot wind for selection To activate the heater, turn the knob to the Fan position for cool wind, turn the knob to LO for the warm wind-low power, and HI for hot wind-Maximum power. Read more Read more Read more Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEATING WITH 3 MODES: Kismile space heaters have 3 settings, including High Heat, Low Heat, and Fan Mode. Fan mode will provide cool air.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: The small portable heater can according to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature with combined with an adjustable thermostat control, Also allows you to adjust the heater’s 1500 watt ceramic heating element.
- TIP-OVER PROTECTION AND OVERHEAT PROTECTION: The small space heater for indoor use quipped with a switch to switch off the machine if it is over returned, the design of overheat protection will switch off the appliance automatically in case of severe overheating.
- SUITABLE FOR ANYWHERE: Light weight makes you more convenient to bring the portable heaters to anywhere you want, The compact design of the space heater allows it to be installed everywhere, suitable for living room, bedroom or office.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!