Details: KEZATO 46,000 BTU Propane Outdoor Patio Heater with Cover and Wheels for Residential or Commercial Use 87 Inches – Bronze
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OUTPUT: This 87-inch-tall outdoor heater is produces 46,000 BTUs, which can heat up to 200 square feet. It features a 32-inch reflector which helps heat efficiency. It’s designed to look great in your garden, backyard, patio or deck and can be used all year round. This outdoor heater is the perfect choice to heat your outdoor space.
- SAFETY: The built-in automatic shut off feature will automatically shut off this patio heater if it’s accidentally tipped over a 45-degree angle. This patio heater is ETL certified to meet rigorous North American safety standards.
- CONVENIENCE: Lighting the patio heater is easy and hassle-free with the built-in Piezoelectric ignition system. All it takes is the push of a button. The temperature can be easily adjusted by turning the control knob. For added convenience, the patio heaterfeatures wheels at the base which enables you to move the patio heater anywhere heat is desired.
- VERSATILITY: This outdoor patio heater is rust-resistant and mobile. Enjoy your outdoor space all year long.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review Zuvas Space Heater for Indoor Use 750W/1500W Small Electric Heaters Personal Room Heater for ...Review Guohaoi Heated Blanket Electric Throw,10 Heating Levels Fast Heating,1/2/4/6/8 Hour Auto Off,...Review FASSTUREF 9000 BTU Kerosene Air Heater, Indoor Kerosene Space Heaters, 4.5L Portable Kerosene...Review Heated Throw Blanket (50" x 60") with 220g Double-Layer Soft Flannel,Electric Heated Throw Bl...