Details: KEY TEK Wall-Mounted Patio Heater Electric Infrared Heater Indoor/Outdoor Heater Electric for Garage Backyard Wall Patio Heater Waterproof with Remote Control Golden Tube for Fast Heating, Black
Brand: KEY TEK
If so, KEY TEK Patio heaters for outdoor use is your best choice.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FAST HEATING: KEY TEK Patio Heater has high heating efficiency and fast heating speed with advanced infrared technology. It has a high power of 1500W and can provide rapid and efficient heating for indoor or outdoor which needs constant heat in the winter.
- CONVENIENT ASSEMBLING: Wall-mounted heater package includes mounting hardware which makes you easy to install or relocate it, especially with installation video. And it can adjust mounting angle from 0 to 90 degree.
- EASY OPERATION & 3 HEAT SETTING: Electric heater has a switch on the right side. Open when shows yellow light and close when shows red. Meanwhile, the outdoor heater with smart remote control offers great convenience and highly improves your life quality.?The electric patio heaters has a 3 level heat setting, 500W-1000W-1500W mode.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE: KEY TEK outdoor patio heater is waterproof. You can not only set up this electric patio heater indoor, but also put it outdoor with no worries. It is not rust and solid enough constructed by aluminum alloy housing. Our outdoor patio heater are manufactured under strict quality standards and pass ETL certificate.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.