Details: KEY TEK Outdoor patio Heater 1500w Garage Heater With Timer, 3 Modes Fast Heating , Height & Angle Adjustable ,Tip-Over & Overheat Protection, Wall-Mounted/Standing
Brand: KEY TEK
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【3 MODES FAST HEATING】: The patio heater is equipped with 3 halogen tubes as heating elements, it only takes 3S to turn on to make you feel warm. There are also 3 kinds of high power (500W, 1000W, 1500W) for patio heaters to suit your different needs. The infrared rays emitted are easily absorbed by the human body and increase the temperature of the surrounding environment.
- 【ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT/ANGLE】: This heater has a retractable pole, which can meet your heating needs in different heights of use in courtyards and garages, and efficiently bring heat to wherever you need . The heater (rotatable angle of 0℃-45℃) is different from Other heaters which only provide a single local heating, it can evenly heat the space and warm your whole body.
- 【ANTI-SCA PROTECTION】: The heater is accidentally knocked down during use, it will automatically cut off power to protect the safety of you and your family. When you forget to turn off the power after using for a long time, the heater will also be automatically turned off to prevent fire caused by excessive temperature
- 【REMOTE CONTROL AND TIMING SETTING】: Unlike other heaters with pull cords, our heaters are equipped with a remote control, allowing you to adjust the heating level in the living room/bedroom without getting up. Keep yourself at a comfortable temperature at all times. Timed settings can help you warm up your garage/bedroom in advance, which is convenient and energy efficient.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.