Details: Indoor/Outdoor Square Kerosene Heater Portable Efficient Camping Stove for Heating Compact Space Heater for Heating Cooking Boiling Water
- Products can be returned
- *【Small kerosene heater heater】: The kerosene heater is light and portable. The compact kerosene stove can be used not only for heating, but also for family dinners such as boiling water, cooking, and barbecue. Suitable for outdoor camping, terraces, parks, fishing, and families.
- * [Available indoor and outdoor]: kerosene stove heater 360 ° surround heating, continuous heating for 5-6 hours, indoor and outdoor can be used. The fuel can be kerosene, vegetable fuel and other non-explosive and safe fuels (do not use gasoline, which is dangerous).
- *[Long-time use]: After kerosene is full, the maximum firepower can be used for more than 5-6 hours (due to different personal firepower adjustments, the data cannot be unified, and the use time cannot be determined)
- * [How to use]: First install the wick, then add kerosene to the fuel tank, then adjust the length of the wick, and use your own lighter to light each wick (see if the wick is absorbed by kerosene and then ignite)
- *[Easy to use]: It can be used by installing a windshield after ignition. If you want to extinguish the fire, you only need to adjust the torsion bar and retract the wick to extinguish the fire. It is very simple to use; it can be used for heating, cooking, and boiling water.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.