Details: Indoor Kerosene Stove Heater, Portable Oil Heater Burner for Camping Cooking Heating, 4.5L Large Capacity Kerosene Convection Space Heater, 9000 BTU, 360° Surround Heating
- Products can be returned
- ☞【More efficient kerosene heating】4.6L combustion chimney of the indoor portable kerosene stove without electricity is made of special metal, which makes the kerosene burn completely, and the heating is faster and more efficient. The oil heater has 6 wicks and 2 gloves.
- ☞【High calorific value】The combustion efficiency of the kerosene heater is 99.8%, the calorific value is high, and the heating area is large. Has a good heat output with a maximum heat output of 9000 BTU/H (equivalent to 2300 W) and a fuel consumption of 0.25 l per hour. It can quickly heat a space of about 20 square meters.
- ☞【Energy saving and protection design】Emergency heater does not need electricity. The furnace acts as an emergency heater,If the power goes out or the heating fails for a few days in the winter, all you need is oil and you’ll get a lot of heat. Kerosene heater has the characteristics of mute, energy saving, smokeless, clean and environmental protection.
- ☞【Multi-scene application】The kerosene stove is small in size, not only suitable for family dinners such as heating boiling water, cooking, and barbecue, but also for outdoor camping, balconies, kindergartens, fishing, hiking and other occasions. In addition, the non-electric emergency heater is an indispensable item in earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes and other disasters, and it is also a good gift.
- ☞【Easy operation】There is a protective net on the outside of the small kerosene stove, which can effectively prevent burns. The radiator has a solid base to prevent tipping. Compared with electric heaters, kerosene stoves can quickly heat the room temperature without drying out the room. The kerosene heater has a rotary control valve to adjust the fire power according to your needs.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersChoosing kerosene heaters may seem simple, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind before buying.
Kerosene heaters are portable and easy-to-use, making them ideal for home uses. Theyre also inexpensive compared to other types of heaters, making them a great value.
Before choosing a kerosene heater, there are several things you should consider:
- Fuel type: First, youll want to consider the type of fuel that youll use. Some kerosene heaters use kerosene, while others are compatible with other fuels.
- Fuel capacity: Kerosene heaters vary in fuel capacity, ranging from 1-gallon capacity to 10-gallon capacity. The greater the fuel capacity, the longer the heater will run.
- BTU heat output: Kerosene heaters range from 6,000 to 60,000 BTUs of heat output. The higher the BTU heat output, the hotter the heater will be.
- Noise level: Kerosene heaters vary in noise level, ranging from 61 to 75 decibels. The higher the noise level, the quieter the heater.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.
Related posts:Review Relieve Fatigue Boho Style Heated Lap Blanket Small Electric Blanket 9 Heat Levels Super Cozy...Review Ashley Hearth Products DVAG30N 25000 BTU Direct Vent Natural Gas Heater, CreamReview Heated Blanket Electric Throw - Soft Flannel and Sherpa Electric Blanket, 3 Heat Settings Hea...Review Sunbeam Microplush Blanket Electric Overblanket, 1", Gray Violet