Details: Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Pyramid Glass Tube Propane Patio Heater w/Wheels, 40,000 BTU, Hammered Bronze
The latest in design and heat, the Quartz Glass Tube Flame Heater brings style to outdoor heating. Its unique, visually mesmerizing flame provides heat in every direction. Watch your friends gather around this beautiful piece of patio art. A safety valve shuts it off automatically if tilted. Attached wheels make moving a snap. One-year manufacturer’s . Add cozy warmth anywhere.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Your purchase includes One Hiland HLDSO1-GTHG 91-Inch Pyramid Propane Patio Heater with wheels in Hammered Bronze color. Cover not included
- Patio heater dimensions: 21.5″ W x 21″ D x 91″ H. Product weight: 65 lbs. Coverage area: 10 sq Ft. Clearance space: Top – 36”/91.4cm. Side – 24”/60.9 cm
- Includes a reliable igniter and a Safety auto shut off tilt valve
- Uses standard 20 lb Propane tank that lasts between 8-10 hrs. on High mode. Butane Heat output: 40,000BTU
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters use a similar concept as other space heaters, but they have the added advantage of using natural gas instead of electricity. There are several different types of natural gas space heaters available, but all of them operate using the same general method.
To understand how natural gas space heaters work, you must first understand how natural gas is delivered to homes. Natural gas is delivered to your home through a pipe that reaches from a main gas line. Most homes have a single main gas line that reaches from the gas companys underground supply to your home.
When the gas company delivers natural gas to your home, it pushes the gas through a regulator valve. This valve releases a certain amount of gas into the home each time the main valve is open. This amount of gas depends on the size of the pipe that reaches from the gas line to your home.
When the main gas valve is open, it releases a certain amount of gas into the home. This amount of gas determines how much gas will be pushed through the regulator valve each time it is opened.
Because the amount of gas released into the home varies by the size of the pipe, the amount of gas pushed into the main valve will vary as well. Over time, this will affect the amount of gas pushed through the regulator valve and the temperature of the home.
Related posts:Review Heated Blanket, Queen Size Machine Washable Extremely Soft and Comfortable Electric Blanket T...Review PELONIS PHTA1ABB Portable, 1500W/900W, Quiet Cooling & Heating Mode Space Heater for All Seas...Review SOYEN Relieve Fatigue Heated Blanket Twin Size with Dual Control,4 Heat Levels Electric Blank...Review Portable Electric Space Heater, Small Ceramic Room Heater Fan with Thermostat，Tip-Over and Ov...