Details: Hiland-HLDS01-CGT-Tall Patio Heater, Hammered Bronze Finish
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hiland 87-inch tall patio heater
- Hammered bronze powder coated finish
- Wheels for easy mobility and matching adjustable table
- Gas Type: propane
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.
Related posts:Review SOYEN Relieve Fatigue Heated Blanket Twin Size with Dual Control,4 Heat Levels Electric Blank...Review Redneck Convent Portable Space Heater - 4000-7000 BTU Portable Propane Heater Non-Electric Ga...Review Comfort Glow Gas Wall Heater, GrayReview Electric Blanket 50" x 60"Flannel & Sherpa Throw Fast Heating Heated Blanket with 6 Heating L...