Details: Heat Storm Phoenix HS-1500-PHX, Infrared Space Heater with Attachable Feet, Remote Control, Energy Efficient-750-1500 Watts, Gray Floor or Wall
Brand: Heat Storm
Non-Wifi Version – The Heat Storm Phoenix Floor to Wall Unit is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
- Products can be returned
- This portable 1500 watt infrared heater has the power to heat up a small room or office with its 5200 BTU heat output. Two power modes, one uses the full 1,500 watt power while the other only uses 750 watts.
- Our patented heat exchanger with HMS Technology combines with humidity in the room to provide soft, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Safe to touch, even the grill.
- Small convenient size makes this perfect for any room in the house. Hang it on the wall or set it on the ground thanks to removable feet and wall mounting points on the back of the heater.
- Built in thermostat with LED display shows you what the ambient temperature is and helps regulate the temperature efficiently. Included remote control allows you to control the temperature with ease.
- This heater comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Patio Heater Replacement Dome Part, Propane Heat Reflector Shield Top for Outdoor Heaters ( 3...Review (GG) PP200 Replacement Ignitor for Reddy Heater, Master Heaters, ProCom HeatersReview Kero World Indoor Kerosene Heater, WhiteReview Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater, White