Details: Foldable Heat Reflector Shield for Propane Patio Heaters and Round Square Natural Gas Heat Focusing Reflector
Heat reflector for outdoor propane heater Read more Step 1 Put the fittings（screw nut and u shaped bracket） towards the hole as the picture.Need slotted/phillps screwdriver to fasten. Step 2 Assemble the fittings(screwnut and u shaped bracket) on the reflector hole as the picture.Need slotted /phillps screwriver to fasten. Step 3 Fasten the butterfly screw to the patio heater as the picture. Step 4 Intalltion completed. Notice: Not included slotted/Phillps Screwdriver. Heat Reflector Foldable Easy to install Save energy Focusing Heat Foldable Patio Heater Reflector Shield Dimension Height: 11.8 inchesWidth: 33.5 inchesWidth of a slice: 3.45 inchesFolded height: 0.6 inchesMaterials: Aluminum Note: Please install it on the opposite side to the on/off knob. Read more
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patio Heater Reflector: The heat reflector design for patio heaters, it can change the heat direction , reflects heat from the other side, reduce unnecessary heat loss and improve propane patio heaters efficiency, focusing the natural gas heat, make your propane patio heater more effective.
- Applicated for square or round patio heater: The natural gas heat focusing reflector consists of 10 small heat reflector pieces, Whether your patio heater is round or square, this foldable patio heat reflector meets your needs.
- Easy to install and use: Easy to install the patio heat reflector by following the steps on installation instruction of heat reflector, the heat reflector helps to reflect the heat of your propane patio heater .
- Strudy even with wind: Change the traditional use of four clamps to fix the heat reflector on the patio heater, but the use of more stable six brackets with screws to fix, in even when there is wind, the natural focusing reflector will not easily fall off.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review MySpaCover 46,000 BTU Rolling Stainless Steel Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Freestanding ...Review SSNG Kerosene Space Heater for Large Room,Camping Stove,Kerosene Heaters with Handle,Emergenc...Review Electric Heated Blanket Twin 62"x84", Electric Blanket with 5 Heating Levels and 10 Hours Aut...Review Pokerty9 Electric Heated Throw, USB Electric Heated Blankets Shawl 30.7" X 18.5" for Winter H...