Details: Fit Choice DH-QN08 1500W Oscillating Space Heater, Indoor Heater, Fast Heating Within 2s W/ PTC Heating Tech, Tower Ceramic Heater With Overheat Protection, Tip Over Protection, 3 Timers & 3 Heating Temperature W/ Remote Control for Office and Home (Black)
Brand: Fit Choice
Enjoy your Fit Choice DH-QN08 1500W oscillating space heater in your large bedroom, living room & office w/ all your cozy winter seasons! W/ the Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating tech, this ceramic heater gives you great convenience on quick & long-lasting heat while saving your bills! No worrying that the portable winter heater will destroy your precious carpet while falling down by accidentally touching it since your indoor heater has a tip-over switch to auto shut off. Spec: -Max Watts: 1.5KW -Volt: 120V, 60HZ, 10Amp -Dim: L7.95″xW7.95″xH20.86″ -Smart Timers: 2/4/8 hrs -Adjustable Heating Levels: 10W/750W/1500W -PTC Tech: 2s heating -Safety System: Tip-over & Over-heat safety protection -Oscillation Angles: 90° horizontally & 30° vertically Get to Know More about PTC Heating Tech: -Increased Levels of Safety PTC stones don’t generate heat at a constant rate like resistance wires, so they’ll cool down quickly to avoid overheating -Longer Lasting Just like any other equipment, the longer internal temperatures stay high, the shorter the lifespan. A PTC space heater for a large room only generates the heat necessary to fulfill its preprogrammed goal. This limits overheating, & it means less chance for it to burn out. -Lower Operating Costs & Downtime A self-limiting PTC system means less money spent on a space heater to avoid overheating like trip protectors, so the smoother running PTC room heater remote breaks down less & needs less maintenance Tips from us: Please read the instruction before use Remember to turn it off when you leave the room Keep the space heater on a stable surface, where it’ll not be knocked over What’s in the Box: -Fit Choice DH-QN08 space heater -Remote control -User manual -60-day replacement & warranty -Fast shipping -Great customer service
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PTC CERAMIC HEATING TECHNOLOGY: Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heaters are self-regulating indoor heater providing 2 seconds quick heating and keep heating long lasting, that generate lovely heat while save your bill, better for your pocket and the environment
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Tip-over switch with auto shut-off the indoor heater and overheat protection. Tip-Over Protection will shut off the fan heater if your kids and pets accidentally hit the portable heater to avoid accident happened, while the built-in tip-over sensor can automatically cut off power when the heater tilts
- MORE THAN A HEATER: With the easy to follow instruction and remote control, the portable winter heater could be a summer fan to fulfill all your need through the year at one-touch 3 adjustable heating levels, 10W Natural Wind, 750W Low Heat, and 1500W High heater
- AUTO OSCILLATION W/ SMART TIMER: The space heater can oscillate 90° horizontally and 30° vertically to warm the whole house and office efficiently while stay quiet, also featured with one-touch 2/4/8 hours timer function, to fit your work schedule or sleep time while save the energy
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular heating solution for both homes and businesses. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive, making them a great heating solution for people who are on a budget.
Kerosene space heaters can be used in several different applications. They are typically used in enclosed areas that need to be heated, which usually means they are used in a garage, shed, or barn. Kerosene space heaters are also great for providing heat in a small living space, such as a small apartment or dorm room, or for keeping a room in your home warm without heating the entire space.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used in larger areas to provide heat to spaces that need to be maintained at a low temperature. For example, a kerosene space heater can be used to heat a garage or other large space to a temperature that is a few degrees warmer than the outdoor temperature.
Kerosene space heaters can also be used to heat your home. If you run a kerosene-fueled heating system in your home, you can direct the kerosene space heaters to heat specific parts of your home instead of the entire house.