Details: Fire Sense Performance Series Patio Heater with Wheels 46,000 BTU Output Electronic Ignition System Portable Outdoor Propane Heater For Commercial & Residential – Unpainted Stainless Steel
Brand: Fire Sense
- Products can be returned
- FIRE SENSE PERFORMANCE SERIES PATIO HEATER: Among the most powerful patio heaters on the market, with an output of an impressive 46,000 BTU’s. This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty powder coated steel.
- Constructed of powder-coated steel, this heavy-duty unit features an electronic ignition system and wheels for easy mobility. This patio heater features wheels for easy portability.
- This superior patio heater is perfect for the serious outdoor entertainer. The portable heater makes use of a standard 20 pound LPG propane BBQ tank – not included
- You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button Electronic ignition system. This outdoor heater is perfect for your porch or any other outdoor venue.
- Tip-over protection system. Assembled Dimensions: 18″ Base, 33″ 5pc Hood, 89″Height. Wheels for easy mobility. Weighted base for stability
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review Codi Soft Oversize Heated Throw Blanket, Burgundy Faux Fur with Fuzzy Sherpa Back | 60 x 70 O...Review MSUIINT Heated Blanket Electric Throw, 55x40 Soft Fleece Electric Blanket, 3 Heat Settings Fl...Review Westinghouse Electric Blanket Heated Blanket, Plaid Sherpa Heating Blanket, 10 Heating Levels...Review iDOO Electric Space Heater for Indoor Use with Remote, Portable PTC Ceramic Heaters for Bedro...