Details: Fire Sense 62224 Square Flame Patio Heater 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Heater with Wheels For Commercial & Residential – Hammered Bronze Finish
Brand: Fire Sense
Hammered Bronze Finish Square Flame Patio HeaterThe new patented Hammered Bronze Finish Square Flame Patio Heater brings a new dimension to outdoor heating. The stylish unit provides a uniquely visual flame while providing heat in every direction. This superior burner technology and built in emitter enables this unit to produce more heat than any other flame heater on the market. This attractive piece of functional art will be the focal point of any outdoor setting. This high quality flame heater features a tip over protection system for your safety. Attached wheels provide easy mobility.Features:Powder coated finish46,000 BTUsPatented designBeautiful tall flameStainless steel burners & heating gridSafety auto shut off tilt valveConvenient wheel assemblyShips in one cartonUses standard 20lb BBQ LPG tank (not included)Consumption rate approx. 10-12 hrs.Assembled Dimensions:20” L x 20” W x 87″ H, Weight: 60 lbs.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SQUARE PATIO HEATER: This outdoor patio heater spreads the heat all around you so that you can easily enjoy being outdoors even during chilly weather. It will effortlessly keep you and your loved ones warm and toasty so that you can enjoy the outdoors longer. This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty commercial grade steel.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION: The patio heater features an electronic ignition system that will turn on the heater in an instant so that you do not have to wait around for the air around you to be heated. Also, this way you only use the fuel you need. This powder coated steel patio heater features wheels for easy portability.
- PROPANE HEATER: This propane heater uses a 20lb LP gas cylinder which is not included with your purchase. The heater produces an output of 40, 000 BTU. The consumption rate for the full tank is approximately 10 hours. The portable heater makes use of a standard 20 pound LPG propane tank.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This outdoor propane heater for patio has a beautiful brushed bronze finish and stainless steel burners and heating grids. Plus the heater features wheels for easy portability. You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review JY Fit All Heated Throw Blanket-Soft Velvet Christmas Throw Blanket,6 Heat Settings 50x60inch...Review Heat Throw, Thicker Electric Mattress Thermostat Security Electric Throw Blanket Warm, 3 Heat...Review DCQRY Electric Shawl USB Cordless Wrap Blanket 59x33.5inch Soft Coral Velvet Heating Blanket ...Review Electric Space Heater for Room, 750W/1500W Plug-in Portable Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Th...