Details: Fahrenheat FZL4004F High Capacity Fan Forced Wall Heater for Entryways and Vestibules, large, White
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEAVY DUTY HEATER: Warm-up big, open spaces with this fast acting, fan-forced heater. It’s ideal for entryways, vestibules, lobbies, hallways, restaurants, basements, playrooms, and even large family/living rooms.
- HIGH CAPACITY COMFORT: 4,000 watts of power provide heat where you need it without the need for a vent or exhaust. Integral double-pole thermostat allows for easy adjustment of temperature from 40 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The simple three-piece design features an integrated double-pole thermostat with a positive ON/OFF position for convenient control. The contemporary, commercial grade steel design is rugged and provides a sleek look.
- SAFE AND EFFICIENT: The unit’s safety protection will shut off before it overheats if the unit is accidentally blocked. The positive OFF switch assures heater will not operate if not needed, which saves on energy. Anti-freeze setting : No.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are the best type of space heater to use for homes with natural gas.
This type of heater produces a lot of heat, and it’s safer than most other types of heaters.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a propane space heater:
For safety reasons, never run your propane heater indoors. Keep your heater at least 3 feet away from any object that could easily catch fire, such as curtains, drapes, or furniture.
Propane space heaters produce a lot of heat, so you’ll need to be careful when moving it around the home. Always move the heater slowly and never tip it over.
Never use your propane heater to dry clothes. These heaters produce a lot of heat, and your clothes could become damaged or destroyed.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.
Related posts:Review Enerco Group Inc Vent-Free 30,000 BTU Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater, Multi & Mr. Heater F2712...Review NNR Electric Blankets Electric Blanket King Size Dual Control Heating Blanket Double Soft Fle...Review Dura Heat TT-360 Propane(LP) 360 Degree Tank Top HeaterReview Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan,...