Details: Envi Plug-in Electric Panel Wall Heater for Home, Energy Efficient, Child Safe, Quiet, Great for Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Office, Kitchen, Garage, Tip-Over Protection, Comfort-Level Adjustable Thermostat
Introducing the all-new 3rd Generation Envi Wall Mounted Electric Wall Heater. The Envi Wall-mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative indoor space heaters ever developed. The LE5012P Envi Heater is a 120 volt plug-in whole room electric space heater and has a built in thermostat. FEATURES OF ENVI HEATER MODELS: True Temperature-Controlling Thermostat. Wall-Sens Technology – safely cuts power to the heater if it is removed from the wall. 500 watts – low wattage convection heating that doesn’t dry out the air, won’t trip the breaker but is still powerful enough to heat a 130sf to 150sf room. Convenient Cordset storage inside heater to tuck away untidy power cord. Conforms to UL & CSA (Canadian) safety standards. The Technology The dual-stack convection technology featured in the Envi was born out of years of research and development to find a solution to effectively and safely heat a room using the smallest possible amount of electrical heating energy. Dozens of heating methods were evaluated to fine tune the Envi Electric Wall heater, but eventually the answer was found in a naturally occurring phenomena called the “stack effect”. This provided the basis for our design and eventually we won a patent for the Envi heater. Natural convection, fanless heating is enhanced by simulating multiple pathways, or “stacks, “inside the Envi heater. This technology boosts the flow of cool air from the floor of a room, into the unit, and maximizes heat transfer out of the top of the heater. The resulting process creates a slow moving transfer of warm air around the room, effectively warming the occupants. The result is a 100% pure convection, fanless heater that uses minimal energy but also effectively warms each room in a house or office – or any room or space for that matter!
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAVE UP TO 50% OR MORE ON HEATING BILL ENERGY COSTS. Turn down your central heat and heat the areas of your home where you want, when you want, for as little as 4 cents per hour. Super-efficient, ultra-safe, wall mounted, low wattage, whole room heater that pays for itself in less than one winter. Supplements or replaces central heating.
- COOL TO THE TOUCH AT ONLY 90 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT WITH WALL-SENS SAFETY SENSOR TO CUT POWER IF THE HEATER IS REMOVED FROM THE WALL.Can be left running 24/7 for peace of mind to protect children, the elderly and pets. Doesn’t blow dust or allergens around a room, creating a cleaner, healthier environment for allergy sufferers and those with respiratory problems. Doesn’t dry out the air thus reducing winter nose bleeds and dry eye syndrome.
- EXPERIENCE TOTALLY SILENT (FAN-LESS), GENTLE WARMTH HEATING WITH AN AUTO-DIMMING POWER LIGHT FOR A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP! Patented, fan-less design with “Stack Convection Technology” creates an updraft of warm, slow-moving air that gently circulates throughout the entire room.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL IN MINUTES (NO DRILL OR CONTRACTOR REQUIRED). Easy to operate and clean with no moving parts so it is 100% maintenance free. Zero lifetime repair costs compared to expensive central heating system. Slim, sleek and stylish space saving design, reduces floor clutter! Only 2 inches thin!
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Galeril Heated Throw Blanket - Electric Blanket Fast Heating Cozy Soft Weighted Blanket Throw...Review Relieve Fatigue Boho Style Small Heated Blanket Washable Shawl Electric Throws Safe Low Volta...Review Antarctic Star Space Heater, Portable Heater Electric Ceramic Fan Small Heaters Indoor Use ET...Review LLYQ Portable Kerosene Heater, Kerosene Convection Heater with Storage Bag, Stainless Steel S...