Details: Envi Plug-in Electric Panel Wall Heater for Home, Energy Efficient, Child Safe, Quiet, Great for Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Office, Kitchen, Garage, Tip-Over Protection, Comfort-Level Adjustable Thermostat
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAVE UP TO 50% OR MORE ON HEATING BILL ENERGY COSTS. Turn down your central heat and heat the areas of your home where you want, when you want, for as little as 4 cents per hour. Super-efficient, ultra-safe, wall mounted, low wattage, whole room heater that pays for itself in less than one winter. Supplements or replaces central heating.
- COOL TO THE TOUCH AT ONLY 90 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT WITH WALL-SENS SAFETY SENSOR TO CUT POWER IF THE HEATER IS REMOVED FROM THE WALL.Can be left running 24/7 for peace of mind to protect children, the elderly and pets. Doesn’t blow dust or allergens around a room, creating a cleaner, healthier environment for allergy sufferers and those with respiratory problems. Doesn’t dry out the air thus reducing winter nose bleeds and dry eye syndrome.
- EXPERIENCE TOTALLY SILENT (FAN-LESS), GENTLE WARMTH HEATING WITH AN AUTO-DIMMING POWER LIGHT FOR A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP! Patented, fan-less design with “Stack Convection Technology” creates an updraft of warm, slow-moving air that gently circulates throughout the entire room.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL IN MINUTES (NO DRILL OR CONTRACTOR REQUIRED). Easy to operate and clean with no moving parts so it is 100% maintenance free. Zero lifetime repair costs compared to expensive central heating system. Slim, sleek and stylish space saving design, reduces floor clutter! Only 2 inches thin!
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are an easy, cost-effective alternative to electric or forced-air heaters. An outdoor propane heater is generally a less costly alternative to a forced-air heater, since electricity is more expensive to run than propane. Outdoor propane heaters typically cost less to run than electric space heaters, too, because they do not require additional wiring to your home.
Propane space heaters require less maintenance than other space heaters, too, because they do not use electricity. A propane heater only needs to be regularly checked to ensure that the wicks inside the unit are clean and free of debris. This typically only needs to be done once or twice a month, depending on the amount of use it receives.
Propane space heaters typically burn warmer than electric space heaters, too. The fuel source is more efficient, so a propane heater will heat the air more efficiently than a forced-air electric heater.
Another benefit of using a propane space heater is that its fuel source is portable; you can carry the propane tank to any area in your home where you need a heat source. You can also easily transport your propane heater to another location or take it with you on a vacation.