Details: Enerco Group Inc Vent-Free 30,000 BTU Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater, Multi & Mr. Heater F271239 One-Stop Universal Gas-Appliance Hook-Up Kit,Small
Brand: Enerco Group Inc
Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater MHVFB30NGTThis Blue Flame 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze – battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. A clean burning blue flame tube burner uses the natural convection of the burn to circulate warm comfortable air. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND CALIFORNIA* ** Please note when operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.**Mr. Heater F271239 One-Stop Universal Gas-Appliance Hook-Up Kit,SmallPerfect for gas logs, garage heaters, gas stoves and wall mounted heaters. Size: 3/8 inch, Compatible With: Heaters, logs, ranges, dryers, etc., Product Type: Connection kits, Fuel Type: Propane/natural gas
- Products can be returned
- Product 1: 30,000 BTU Natural Gas heater to heat spaces up to 1000 square feet
- Product 1: Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Maximum Elevation (Ft)-4500. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)- .030 MCF
- Product 1: Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Product 1: Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.included.Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware
- Product 2: 5-piece universal gas-appliance hook-up kit
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review EHEYCIGA Heated Blanket Electric Blanket Throw - Heating Blanket with 5 Heating Levels & 4 Ho...Review Dura Heat Tank TOP Heater, SilverReview QDF Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use Kerosene Space Heater, Radiant Kerosene Heater, with Adju...Review Uttermara Heated Blanket Electric Throw, 10 Heating Levels Electric Blanket Throws with 10H A...