Details: Electric Space Heater, 1500W Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Indoor Space Heater Tip-over Overheat Protection, Portable Space Heater Hot Cool Fan for Desk Office Home Garage ETL Certified
multifun Ceramic Space Heater quickly creates soothing warmth. The small yet powerful space heater will bring you a spring-like warmth and make any living space comfortable almost immediately.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【ETL & UL CERTIFIED SPACE HEATER】This portable space heater is made from flame-retardant materials. With ETL and UL certification, this space heater is safe and reliable. The ceramic heater has OVERHEAT and TIP-OVER protection, it will automatically shut off if the temperature exceeds the limit value or is knocked over accidentally and back to work once it gets to a safe temperature inside or stands safely again.
- 【2 SECONDS WARM-UP】With PTC ceramic heating technology, 1500W output, and high-speed fan, this electric heater put out tons of heater to heat up 108 sq. ft. in seconds and produces no red light or flame. Angled legs make heat distribution wider and allow air to blow upwards. It’s quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping. Your ideal personal heater to keep your room cozy and get good sleep through the harsh winter.
- 【ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT】This small space heater features an adjustable thermostat control dial, easily preset the thermostat within the range of 41°F – 95°F. Always keep your room temperature at the most optimal level and reduce your power consumption. The electric heater is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, studies, offices, garages, etc.
- 【ATTRACTIVE & PRACTICAL DESIGN】Dimensions: 6 in x 6.7 in x 7 in and 38.8 oz light weight compact portable heater easy to carry around with ergonomic handle. Tip-over switch, overheat protection, UL certified rubber power cord, flame retardant, and ceramic speedy heating elements and large air outlet for its steady operation and a long-serving life, no extra worry on accidental damage for winter life.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Oil Filled Radiator Heater Electric – 700W Portable Space Heater with Thermostat,Super Quiet ...Review Maxmoral Tilt Shut Off Heater Patio Heater Tip Over Switch Terrace Heater Flip Switch for Pro...Review ProCom Natural Gas Ventless Blue Flame Heater - 10,000 BTU, Manual Control - Model# MN100HBA-...Review NNR Electric Blankets Electric Blanket King Size Dual Control 1.8 X 2m/70.8 X 78.7in Heating ...