Details: Electric Space Heater, 1500W Adjustable Thermostat and Overheat Protection Ceramic, Portable Heater with Carrying Handle, Fast Heater for Indoor Use
Space HeaterFeature:☀️Rapid heating in 3SThe Space Heater heating element is made of advanced PTC ceramics, which provides 3S rapid heating.☀️Multiple safety systemsThe portable space heater made of flame-retardant ABS material is equipped with a variety of safety systems, including overheating protection, overturning protection and automatic shutdown.☀️Three adjustable modesThe high/low heating mode blows warm air at different speeds to quickly heat the surrounding air. Natural wind mode will bring you coolness .☀️Noise reduction and no dead endsThe space heaters for indoor use adopts a wide-angle, rotatable bottom and a blower noise reduction design.Let you enjoy all-round warmth in the cold winter without disturbing your sleep, study, reading or work.☀️The space heater will accompany you through a warm and comfortable winter.☀️We are committed to providing quality products and services. If you have any questions about our heaters, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with the best quality solutions.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rapid Heating In 3S: The Space Heater heating element is made of advanced PTC ceramics, which provides 3S rapid heating, generates enough heat, and has a long service life. These heaters for indoor use will provide you with instant and efficient heat in the cold winter.
- Multiple Safety Systems: The portable heater made of flame-retardant ABS material is equipped with a variety of safety systems, including overheating protection, overturning protection and automatic shutdown. Allows you to enjoy the warmth brought by Portable Heater for indoor use while eliminating safety hazards.
- Three Adjustable Modes of Heater: The electric heater has three power modes. The high/low heating mode blows warm air at different speeds to quickly heat the surrounding air and increase the indoor temperature. Natural wind mode will bring you coolness and comfort in summer.
- Noise Reduction and No Dead Ends: The bathroom heater adopts a wide-angle, rotatable bottom and a blower noise reduction design. Let you enjoy all-round warmth in the cold winter without disturbing your sleep, study, reading or work. The space heater will accompany you through a warm and comfortable winter.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Mr. Heater Corporation F299720 Vent-Free 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Propane Heater, MultiReview Heated Blanket Intelligent Dual Temperature and Dual Control Electric Blanket Smart Electric ...Review Outdoor Heaters, Hanging Patio Heater, Colliford Infrared Heater, Electric Patio Heater, 3 He...Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw, ,50" x 60" Double-Layer Flannel Fast Fast Heating, Over-Heat P...