Details: EdenPure Gen21 Wall Hugger 3 in 1 Infrared Heater and Fan
The next and greatest evolution of the world renowned EdenPURE Infrared Heater is the GEN21 Heater/Cooler. U.S. Engineers have combined the specially designed new EdenPURE PTC infrared heating element with the beloved, super-effective EdenPURE Copper Heating Chamber for superior heating efficiency. They have also added an advanced bladeless fan so the GEN21 can be used year round.The EdenPURE, with over 4 million satisfied customers around the world, is specially designed to warm or cool any home, room or office, from floor to ceiling evenly.The EdenPure GEN21 Infrared Heater and Cooler is the next generation of the EdenPURE Wall-Hugger with latest technology, safety and comfort features incorporated to provide you with greater comfort, more savings and years of reliability.Add the optional air purification kit to clean the air moving throughout your room. For more information on the optional air purification kit, visit EdenPURE’s websiteThe EdenPure GEN21 comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Even, warm heat or cool air from corner to corner
- EdenPURE copper heating chambers for top notch effectiveness.
- Cools with fan only setting by drawing cool air up into the room.
- Powerful fan for circulation throughout the room
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a popular choice for warming up rooms, but there are a few important things you need to consider before you invest.
- Power. Kerosene space heaters are either rated in BTUs or watts. BTUs measure how much heat is produced, and watts measure how much power is required to produce the heat.
- BTU/Watt. The higher the BTU/watt, the more heat a space heater will produce. Kerosene space heaters that are rated at 1,500 to 2,500 BTU/watt will heat a room faster than those rated 1,000 to 1,500 BTU/watt.
- Size. Kerosene space heaters are either portable or stationary. Portable space heaters are typically small and meant for warming up smaller areas. Stationary space heaters, on the other hand, are larger and meant for heating larger areas.
- Remote Control. Some kerosene space heaters have remote controls, which allow you to control the temperature in the room.
- Safety. Kerosene space heaters produce a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO). CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can kill. CO poisoning often results from using kerosene space heaters improperly.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.