Details: Dyna-Glo Workhorse KFA80WH, 80K BTU Kerosene Forced Air Heater
Dyna-Glo WORKHORSE Series portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. This, combined with high quality steel and 80,000 BTU’s, makes an efficient heating solution capable of standing up to the tests of time. With proper ventilation it can be used in both commercial or construction sites both indoor and outdoor. Built-in Thermostat allows for complete temperature control so it can be set at a desired comfort level. This heater is also equipped with Temperature Limit Control a safety feature designed to protect against overheating. Heats an area of 1,900 square feet over a period of 9 hours off of a single tank of fuel. 1-K Kerosene is the manufacturer’s recommended fuel for optimal performance, cleaner burns and long lasting product life. This multi-fuel forced air heater can also operate on Diesel #1, Diesel #2, Fuel Oil #1, Fuel Oil #2, Jet A and JP-8. Not for use in residential living areas or in inadequately ventilated areas. Proper ventilation required during operation., Lot of 1
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Heats an area of 1,900 square feet over a period of 9 hours off of a single tank of fuel
- 1-K Kerosene is the manufacturer’s recommended fuel for optimal performance
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are cost-effective, long-lasting, and effective. However, like any heating appliance, they are dangerous if misused.
- Consider the output. Kerosene heaters have a range of output. The heater you select should be able to heat the room quickly.
- Consider the safety. Kerosene heaters fuel is flammable, so its best to keep them away from children and pets.
- Consider the design. Kerosene heaters come in different designs, including wall-mount units, room units, and free-standing units.
- Consider the brand. Kerosene heaters are available from a variety of brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, and Maytag.
- Check the warranty.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters use kerosene as fuel. You can use them in rooms that do not have access to electricity. They are available in three different types namely convection, radiant, and fan forced.
- Convection space heaters: This type of space heater uses air currents to distribute the heat. They are also cheap. However, they can produce a lot of heat radiation, thus may feel uncomfortable.
- Radiant space heaters: For a room to be comfortable, the radiant space heater is ideal. It uses infrared radiation to distribute the heat. They are recommended for living rooms. Radiant space heaters are more expensive than convection space heaters.
- Fan forced space heaters: Fan forced space heaters use a fan to distribute the heat. They are more expensive than convection and radiant space heaters.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.