Details: Dyna-Glo RA18LPDG 18,000 BTU Cabinet Heater
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6,000 – 18,000 BTU
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- Side Carry Handles
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersSince propane heaters are a relatively new concept, there simply isnt much information out there about them. If youre shopping for a new heater, read on.
- Looking for the best heater? Once you find heaters that fit your needs, check to see what type of fuel they use.
- Look for safety features. Some heaters have a tip-over sensor, which shuts off the unit when theres a risk of it toppling over. Other units feature auto shutoff.
- Look for easy controls. Some heaters feature a knob that lets you adjust temperature, while others have digital controls.
- Look for durability. Your heater is an important investment, so its important to find one that you can count on.
- Look for warranty.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersThere are two types of space heating propane options available: refillable and disposable.
Disposable heaters have advantages. They are convenient to use, easy to store, and fairly inexpensive. However, they have disadvantages as well.
They generate a lot of heat, so using them in a small room can be inefficient. They also emit fumes that can be irritating and foul-smelling. They also tend to waste a lot of propane. Theyre also not as environmentally friendly. They need to be disposed of, which creates some waste.
Refillable heaters are a little more expensive than disposables, but they also have many advantages. They produce very little heat, so theyre very efficient. They cost less to operate than disposables. They produce no fumes or odors. And they can be refilled, which makes them very environmentally friendly.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review WDDS Electric Heating Blankets Lamb Wool Heated Sofa Pads Office Orange 60x80cmReview JKMAX Heated Blanket Throw Blanket for Couch, 50" x 60" Electric Throw Blanket, Heating Blank...Review DIMPLEX DGWH4031G Garage and Shop Large 4000 Watt Forced Air, Industrial, Space Heater in, 11...Review ProFusion Heat Ceiling-Mount Shop Heater - 25,590 BTU, 240 Volts, Model Number HA24-75M