Details: Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater, White
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe, indoor supplemental heating. This state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. These heaters are great for use in your home, cabin, or garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out. Using blue flame heating technology, heat is distributed similar to your central home heating system. This Blue Flame Wall Heater burns with 99. 9% efficiency, and operates on Natural Gas only. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. DEPENDABLE – Ideal for daily supplemental or emergency use, such as power outages ECONOMICAL – Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas COMFORT – Manually adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature SAFE – Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected CONVENIENT – One continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick & effortless VERSATILE – Includes all necessary hardware & bracket for wall mounting UPGRADEABLE – Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) provide the alternative of floor mounting. Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Natural Gas Ready (Fuel conversion not permitted)
- Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- 15, 000-30, 000 BTU’s/hr. variable heat output for up to 1, 000 sq. ft.
- Variable control knob offers the most customizable heat settings LOW – 15, 000 BTU MED – 22, 500 BTU HI – 30, 000 BTU
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Stiebel Eltron 074058 120-Volt 1500-Watts HeaterReview Dreo 24" Space Heater, 10ft/s Fast Quiet Heating Portable Electric Heater with Remote, 3 Mode...Review Comfort Zone CZ2032C Infrared Quartz Wood Cabinet Heater, 16", CherryReview Heater Portable Kerosene Stove Large Camping Burner Quiet Space Heater for Indoor Camping Oil...