Details: Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Blue Flame Thermostatic Garage Vent Free Wall Heater, Black
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe, indoor supplemental heating. These heaters are great for use in your garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out. Blue Flame Garage Heaters burn with 99. 9% efficiency, and operates on Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company. INNOVATIVE – Can be operated with Propane OR Natural Gas DEPENDABLE – Ideal for daily supplemental or emergency use, such as power outages ECONOMICAL – Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas Comfort – Heater automatically adjusts to your desired temperature; just like your home thermostat SAFE – Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected & Wrong Fuel Shut-Off CONVENIENT – One continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick & effortless VERSATILE – Includes all necessary hardware & bracket for wall mounting UPGRADEABLE – Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dual fuel technology allows the unit to be operated with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- Up to 30, 000 BTU’s/hr heats up to 1, 000 sq. ft.
- Thermostat control knob automatically maintains your room’s ideal heat level
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersBefore purchasing a new propane heater, there are a few things you should consider.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is the difference between the heat output and the propane input.
- Safety. When choosing a heater, look for safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and anti-tilt devices.
- Features. Some heaters have thermostatic controls, which allow you to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Ease of Use. Some models have auto-ignition, so you dont have to worry about lighting the pilot.
- Size and Weight. Size and weight are very important considerations. Larger heaters mean theyll heat a larger area. Smaller heaters are portable.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. But keep in mind that the warranty only covers the manufacturers defects.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters use propane gas to generate heat. They are often used to provide heat in very cold temperatures.
Propane heaters are safer, easier to use, and more portable than other types of space heaters.
Propane heaters are safer because there are no open flames. Open flames are a serious fire hazard.
Propane heaters are easier to use than other types of space heaters because you simply draw the heater closer to you in order to generate heat.
Propane heaters are portable because you can bring them anywhere that you have access to propane gas.
Propane space heaters have high temperatures. They can reach as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Propane heaters are convenient. You can put them anywhere in your home that has access to propane gas.
Related posts:Review OURECO USB Wrap Shawl Heated Blanket Warm-up Electric Heated Shawl Wrap Universal Wearable El...Review Kerosene Heater Kerosene Stove, Large Capacity Portable Outdoor Heaters Adjustable Flame, Ker...Review KEZATO 46,000 BTU Propane Outdoor Patio Heater with Cover and Wheels for Residential or Comme...Review Heating Pad, Heated Blanket, Heating Electric Blanket in Autumn and Winter Double-Control Tem...