Details: Dura Heat EUH4000 4000W Electric Forced Air Heater, Length: 10.75in, Width: 8.35in, Height: 13in , Yellow
Brand: Dura Heat
Nearly 13,000 BTU’s in an instant! The EUH4000’s 3750 watts provide powerful heating to your work space. The tubular cabinet design of this electric forced air heater maximizes heat distribution. The EUH4000 can be portable, or it can be mounted to the wall or ceiling with the included mounting kit. Both options make it the perfect choice for job sites, workshops, warehouses, agricultural buildings, and many other heating areas. The heavy duty construction includes a stainless steel heating element, heavy gauge cabinet, built in turbo fan, and overheat shut-off.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEMA #6-20P plug included. (Requires 240V outlet); 240 Volts/20 AMPs
- Fan-forced hot air circulation
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Electric Heating Blanket Heating Pad Soft and Comfortable Heating Blanket Warm Mattress Heati...Review Dreo Space Heater for Indoor Use, 1500W Fast Heating Ceramic Electric Heater with Thermostat,...Review Maxmoral Tilt Shut Off Heater Patio Heater Tip Over Switch Terrace Heater Flip Switch for Pro...Review Portable Heated Blanket, USB Operated 3 Heating Levels Electric Heated Shawl,Machine Washable...