Details: Dreo Radiator Heater, Upgrade 1500W Electric Portable Space Oil Filled Heater with Remote Control, 4 Modes, Overheat & Tip-Over Protection, 24h Timer, Digital Thermostat, Quiet, Indoor
Dreo is a sustainable lifestyle. Our team is committed to helping people enjoy home lives in a fun and sustainable way. Every day we put customers at the core of everything and seek to create value for people’s lives by harnessing the latest smart home technologies in the most unexpected ways. At Dreo, we are always in pursuit of something better. Tip Over Switch Overheat Protection Wraparound Protection UL Certification 4 Heating Modes 2021 Upgrade Oil filled Radiator Heater Dreo oil-filled radiator heater is the ultimate all-rounder that gives you maximized warmth and comfort when the winter storm strikes. Sleek and modern, this heater uses extended fins and spindle-shaped openings to ensure a wide and even spread of warmth across your home. With a host of settings, this heater optimizes the efficiency to reduce your heating bills on cold days. If you’re looking for a stylish, powerful and energy-efficient heater, Dreo oil-filled heater is your ideal choice. Spindle-Shaped Openings M-shaped Heating Fins 225mm Enlarged Fins Wraparound Heating Fins Design Remote Control ECO Mode 24 Hours Auto On/Off Timer Read more Easy Operation Straightforward LED display and control panel offer a wide range of cutomizations in thermostat (40-95℉), timer (1-24h), heating mode (1500W/900W/600W/ECO), child lock and more. Control from Sofa or Bed Remote control provides 19-feet access to all the functions of your heater. The mute function enables you to turn off the button sound at any time. Just sit back and embrace the warmth. 4 Heating Modes Dreo oil filled radiator heater comes with 3 working modes (Low:600W; Med:900W; High:1500W) and an extra ECO mode to personalize your warmth during chilly days while preventing sky-high energy bills. Read more Moves in All Directions The recess at the oil heater back makes it easier to pull or push. With the universal wheels you can move the dreo oil heater to anywhere you want like garage, basement and so on Tool-Free Assembly The package contains 4 casters that make your heater stand stable and convenient to move around. Just pull apart the bottom brackets, insert the casters, and press them into the holes. No tools needed! Premium Diathermic Oil The internal oil features high purity. It neither ignites at 446°F nor loses its flowability even at -0.4°F. This space heater is completely sealed and the oil never evaporates or disappears. No refill and change needed forever. Read more Powerful Oil Filled Heater Quiet PTC Ceramic Heater Quiet PTC Ceramic Heater Portable PTC Ceramic Heater Quiet PTC Ceramic Heater HEIGHT 26 Inches 16 Inches 16 Inches 10 Inches 24 Inches THERMOSTAT Adjustable 40°F-95°F Adjustable 41°F-95°F Adjustable 41°F-95°F Adjustable 41°F-95°F Adjustable 41°F-95°F OSCILLATION 360° Three-dimensional Heating 70° 70° 70° 70° ETL CERTIFIED ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ REMOTE CONTROL ✓ ✓ ✓ NO ✓ BUILT-IN TIMER 1-24H 1-12 H 1-12 H 1-12 H 1-12 H MODE OPTIONS Low/Middle/High/ECO Low/High/ECO Low/High/ECO Low/High/ECO Low/High/ECO POWER 1500 / 900 / 600 Watts 1500 / 900 Watts 1500 / 900 Watts 1500 / 900 Watts 1500 / 900 Watts VOLTAGE 120V, 60Hz 120V, 60Hz 120V, 60Hz 120V, 60Hz 120V, 60Hz SAFETY FEATURES V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, Wraparound Protection V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Up to 300 sq.ft. Heating for Whole Room: 1500W high power, spindle-shaped openings and M-shaped heating fins create stack effect to provide 360° efficient circulation of hot air in rooms up to 300 square feet, keeping your home cozy and warm without drying out the air. Dreo oil radiator heater is your best go-to in winter
- Feel Heat Faster: The spindle-shaped openings, 225 mm larger than others enlarged fins and Dual U-shaped heating tubes make the Dreo oil radiator heater so effective in distributing heat that the heat can be doubled and released quickly, evenly and efficiently to a large area or the entire room.
- Cool Touch Design: With the wraparound heating fins design, the heating element and fins are not directly exposed, preventing burn risks. The exteriors are also specially treated to be only at 80℃ at most during use, 30% less hot to the touch than most oil heaters.
- Enhanced Safety: Dreo Oil Filled Radiator Heater made of V0 flame retardant materials was certified by UL. Built-in tip-over switch, Dreo Oil-filled heater will automatically shut off while tip-over by accident to ensure you and your family are safe and worry-free
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review 70-054-0100, 68-3046 Air Filter Kit Pro Temp, Heat Hog, Remington Mi-T-MReview Nowitzki41 Electric Throw Blanket,Full Size Soft Full-Body Coverage Knee Pad Machine Washable...Review Heatstar By Enerco F170250 Forced Air Kerosene Heater HS50K, 50KReview TPI E3215TRPW Series 3200 Midsized Fan Forced Wall Heater with Wall Box, Standard Model, Buil...