Details: Dreo Portable Space Heater, 70°Oscillating Electric Heaters with Digital Thermostat, 1500W PTC Ceramic Heater, 4 Modes, 12h Timer, Safety Quiet Heating, Small Heater for Bedroom, Office, Indoor Use
Dreo is a sustainable lifestyle Dreo team is committed to helping people enjoy home lives in a fun and sustainable way. Every day we put customers at the core of everything and seek to create value for people’s lives by harnessing the latest smart home technologies in the most unexpected ways. At Dreo, we are always in pursuit of something better. Tip-over Switch Overheat Protection V0 Flame-Retardant Materials Power Requirement: >1500W Current Requirement: >16A Voltage: 110-120 Volts Portable Oscillating Ceramic Space Heater with Filter and Adjustable Digital Thermostat Safety & Energy Saving This Dreo compact electric heater doesn’t take up much space and it’s useful for those who want direct, personal warmth. Coming with a large hexagon metal mesh that helps distribute heat quickly and efficiently, this energy-efficient beast also features an adjustable digital thermostat, easy-to-wash filter, 12h timer, and 70° oscillation, to help you create a comfortable warm zone even in the coldest months. 4 Mode Settings-1500W,1000W,ECO, Fan Only 12H Auto-off Timer 70° Oscillation 41-95℉ Adjustable Digital Thermostat Cold-to-touch Housing Energy Saving Space Saving Read more LED Display/Control Panel Digital thermostat eliminates the guesswork of knob control, giving you full control. Smart LED display and full-featured control panel offers a variety of options to customize your heating. 1-12H Timer Built-in auto off timer allows you to select a time from 1 to 12 hours for the heater to turn off at a certain time, saving you more on energy bills while you’re asleep. Quiet Oscillation Exclusive trackball system provides smoother and quieter oscillation than traditional oscillating space heaters. Keep your sleep or work undisturbed. Read more Easy Carry Handle With the recess design at the back, you’re able to carry this portable heater whenever you go: kitchen, living room, bedroom, basement, garage, office and more. Detachable Filter The pre-installed dust filter blocks out dust, pollens and airborne particles to give you clean, warm air. It’s easy to remove and wash. No tool required. 4 Modes Features 4 energy-efficient modes to suit your varying needs. High: 1500W, high power instant heating. Low: 1000W, low power slow heating. ECO: Self-adjusting power based on ambient temperature. Fan Only: Just like a small desk fan Read more DR-HSH004 DR-HSH003 DR-HSH002 DR-HSH001 DR-HSH005 HEIGHT Compact 10 Inches 16 Inches 16 Inches 24 Inches 26 Inches Modes/Watts 1500W,1000W,ECO, Fan 1500W,900W,ECO 1500W,900W,ECO 1500W,900W,ECO Low/Middle/High/ECO Thermostat Adjustable Thermostat 41°F-95°F Adjustable Thermostat 41°F-95°F Adjustable Thermostat 41°F-95°F Adjustable Thermostat 41°F-95°F Adjustable Thermostat 41°F-95°F Oscillation ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ 360° Three-dimensional Heating Timer 1-12H 1-12H 1-12H 1-12H 1-24H CONTROLS TYPE Digital Controls Digital Controls Digital Controls Digital Controls Digital Controls ETL Certified ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Detachable Filter Yes No No No No SAFETY FEATURES V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff, Fused Safety Plus V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff, Fused Safety Plus V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff, Fused Safety Plus V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff, Fused Safety Plus V0 Flame Retardancy, Overheat Protection, Tip-over Protection, 24-hour Auto Shutoff, Fused Safety Plus
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KEEP THE CHILL AT BAY: When winter comes calling, a good space heater is crucial to get you cozy and warm. Bring an effective boost of heat with our small heater that features advanced PTC ceramic heating, with a 10.3-inch size plus a hidden handle; this electric heater is meant to sit by your feet on the floor, near your hands on a desk, or carry around your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or office. A powerful warmth like a mother’s hug
- A LITTLE PIECE OF WONDER: Nothing is worse than a central heater that isn’t up to scratch on a dark, cold night. With a unique design, a 70° oscillating, an adjustable digital thermostat, LED display and touch control, providing a targeted warmth and zero complications when customizing the ambient temperature. It boasts a detachable and easy to clean filter to be sure that you will always breath a clean air. A space heater to walk around your house and forget that it’s winter
- MORE WARMTH, LESS NOISE: Forget those noisy heater fans that stop you from getting a good night’s sleep. Our portable electric heater has a DC motor and a 9-blade fan, what makes it extremely quiet. Energy-efficient is quieter than traditional ones, works with a noise level down to 40dB and cover more areas. With 3 heating modes & fan mode, this ceramic heater is designed to offer you a maximum comfort in any way you look at it
- SAFE AND WORRY-FREE: The last thing you would want is for your ceramic heaters to overheat and cause a fire in your house. Designed with an electronic and more sensitive tip-over switch, our small portable heater reacts fast with an alarm when tipped over, it carries a sensor and automatically shuts off when the 122°F is reached. Cold to touch, reinforced prongs and V0 flame retardant materials makes this fan heater a must have in each household
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are a common way to heat your home during the cold winter months. These heaters use kerosene, which heats the air inside your house (instead of using electricity to heat the air).
Using a kerosene space heater is fairly simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know about it before you use it. Here are a few important facts that will help you get the most out of your kerosene space heater:
The kerosene you use should be clean: Since kerosene is flammable, you do not want to use old or contaminated kerosene in your kerosene space heater. Old kerosene can pick up dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
Kerosene space heaters can be dangerous: Kerosene space heaters are fire hazards, so you should never use them alone, or leave them unattended while theyre running.
Kerosene space heaters may not provide enough heat: Kerosene space heaters heat up the air inside of your home or office, but don’t provide much direct heat. This means it will take some time for your room to warm up once the kerosene space heater is turned on.
Related posts:Review Electric Heated Blanket Electric Throws with Soft Double-Layer Flannel, Fast Heating with 3 H...Review Mr. Heater MH11BFLEX Buddy Flex Heater, One Size, RedReview Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater, WhiteReview Electric Blanket,ANGGREK USB Heated Blanket Thermostatic Warming Heating Blanket Cute Electri...