Details: Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
Brand: Dr Infrared Heater
The Dr. Infrared Heater’s Advanced Dual Heating System, combining PTC and Quartz Infrared Element, keeps you warm this winter while saving on heating bills. Equipped with a Dual Heating System and High Velocity Low Noise blower, the Dr. Infrared Heater increases the heat distribution and the result is heating your room to a comfortable temperature, fast. The Dr. Infrared Heater is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA and Canada, ensuring the highest safety standard. The Dr. Infrared Heater is perfectly safe around children and pets and only gets warm to the touch. It does not have exposed heating elements that can cause a fire. The Dr. Infrared Heater comes with Energy saving Auto Mode, high and low setting when the mode is set to Auto, the unit will cycle on and off and switch between high or low setting to maintain the desired temperature setting. All Dr. Infrared heaters are engineered and designed in the USA. How is Dr. Heater Different from Other Heaters? Dr. Heater uses infrared heating, which heats objects in the room, instantly making you feel comfortably warm. By heating only the objects in the space–not the air–Dr. Heater provides maximum warmth and energy efficiency. With its state-of-the-art technology that helps the room retain air moisture, Dr. Heater do not dry out your skin like those convection heaters that blast out hot air, stripping the room of moisture. And the best part? It will save you money. Use Dr. Heater instead of your regular heating system, and you could save up to 50% on your next electricity bill. Plus, with its tip-over protection and auto shut-off overheat protection, you can sleep soundly knowing you have got a heater that is superior in safety. Tests Show Dr. Heater heats Faster and Better than Competing Heaters. In a side-by-side test comparison in airtight chambers with the same starting temperature, Dr. Heater heated the same amount of space much faster than a competing heater that has a price tag more than double that of Dr. Heater. Dr. Heater Delivers 60% more heat than other 1500-watt heaters. No magic trick–we just understand heat transfer better. Just because two heaters have the same wattage does not mean they transfer the same amount of heat. Wattage indicates the amount of electricity needed to power the heater–not the amount of heat it can deliver. Heater is the first to feature a dual heating system for maximum heat transfer rate. It combines the energy efficiency of infrared heat with the comfort of convection heat to heat your room fast and comfortably–without hot spots and cold spots. Dr. Heater uses a state-of-the-art 7-inch blower that generates higher pressure and moves larger air volume at a lower speed, without any of the noise of those other heaters on the market. Dr. Infrared Heater has three power Settings: Auto, Low 1000W and High 1500W. The auto energy saving mode allows you to set your desired temperature from 50-86F. It smartly selects between the two settings depending on your room temperature. The thermostat regulates the heater and causes it to cycle on and off to maintain the set temperature. You can also manually set the heater to run on High or Low all the time or with a timer. The heater has to be turned on first in order to use the remote. This a safety provision mandated by the Underwriters Laboratory. So, in order to use the remote, the first step for the user is to press the POWER button on the heater itself. This turns the heater on STANDBY. Then, pressing the POWER button on the remote will turn the heater on. The heater can’t be turned on if the unit is not on STANDBY.
- Products can be returned
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating can cover for a large room.
- Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 85 degrees. Caster Wheels and lifetme filter
- Weights 24 lbs and uses 12.5 Amps of Power. 1500 Watts.Electric Cord 72 inch long
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review nalax Luxury Faux Fur Electric Heated Blanket, Throw-Faux Fur Heating Blanket Twin 50" x 62" ...Review MOARON Heater Focusing Reflector, Outdoor Heat Reflector Shield for Natural Gas Heaters and P...Review MENSI Outdoor Propane Gas Patio Heater Parts Micro Anti Tilt Dump-Switch Safety Anti-Tip Set ...Review Mr. Heater F270398 Vent-Free Pilot Assemblies (NG),Multi