Details: Dr Infrared Heater DR-978 Infrared Space Heater, Hybrid, Black
Brand: Dr Infrared Heater
This Dr Infrared Heater unique hybrid heating system increases the heat distribution and heat transfer rate. The result is heating your room to a comfortable temperature, fast. The Dr Infrared Heater is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Canada, ensuring the highest safety standard. The Dr Infrared Heater is perfectly safe around children and pets and only gets warm to the touch. It does not have exposed heating elements that can cause a fire. The Dr Infrared Heater comes with Energy saving ECO Mode, high-1500W and low-1200W setting . 120V 1500W, 12. 5A, 60H
- Products can be returned
- Unique Hybrid Dual heating system PTC + Infrared with much higher heat output
- Larger blower that pushes out larger air volume with very low noise
- Perfectly safe around children and pets with no exposed heating elements. Heat rating (BTU/hour)-5200
- Thermostat regulates the heater and cycle on and off to maintain the set temperature 50-86F , Eco, high-1500W Low-1200W , 12hrs timer
- UL and cUL certified ensuring the highest safety standards-Tip-over and overheat shut off protection
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review MISNODE USB Heated Electric Blanket, 55 x 33 Inch Flannel Heated Shawl Throw, 5V/2A Heated Se...Review Amaze Dual Comfort 2 in 1 Space Heater – Portable Electric Ceramic Heater Fan Combo unit for ...Review Electric Blankets Queen Size with Dual Controls,HEYNEMO Large Electric Heating Pad for Pain R...Review Electric Blanket, Electric Blanket Single Fleece Electric Heated Blanket Wearable Electric Th...