Details: Dr Infrared Heater DR-238 Carbon Infrared Outdoor Heater for Patio, Backyard, Garage, and Decks, Standard, Black
Brand: Dr Infrared Heater
The DR-238 is an indoor and outdoor infrared heater. It offers safe, clean, instant and odorless carbon infrared heat, providing you with maximum comfort for your winter activity indoor or outdoor. It also offers 3 heat output setting 900W, 1200W and 1500W to meet your needs. DR-238 is made with durable and weather proof anodized aluminum for years of outdoor use. Comes with power cord, wall and ceiling mounting bracket , and remote control. 120-Volt , ETL Listed.
- Products can be returned
- INDOOR and OUTDOOR HEATER – Heater is IP55 approved for both indoor and outdoor use – perfect for home, backyard, garages, open-air restaurant, outdoor patio or deck. Create a comfortable environment for both your indoor activities and outdoor recreation.
- CLEAN and INSTANT HEAT – Clean, instant and odorless Infrared heat with 3 power settings, 900W, 1200W, 1500W. 120V, 60Hz.
- PLUG and GO – uses standard 120V, remote controlled
- WALL and CEILING MOUNTED – Included wall and Ceiling mounting bracket
- EFFICIENT – High level Mirror aluminum reflector with 90% reflectivity, and special design to fit the carbon lamp to bring strong heating efficiency. Made with durable and weather proof aluminum, ETL Listed.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersBefore you go shopping for a natural gas space heater, be sure to check out this buying guide.
- Size. When choosing a heater, youll have to decide on how much space you want to heat.
- Efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of how much energy the unit uses to heat your home.
- Safety. Safety issues include, but are not limited to, fire hazard.
- Noise. Many units produce noise, so if youre sensitive to noise, be sure to choose a unit with low or minimal noise.
- Other features. Other features to consider include, but are not limited to, remote control, adjustable thermostat, and timer.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersTo choose natural gas space heaters, homebuyers will need to consider a few different things. First, they need to know the heating capacity that they need. Second, they will need to consider how much space the heater will cover. Finally, they need to think about how much energy the heater will use, and where the heater will be located.
Heating Capacity: To find the heating capacity they need, homebuyers will have to figure out how much space the heater will cover. The rule of thumb for this is to choose the heater that will cover 12-15% of their home’s total area.
The amount of space that the space heater will cover is mostly determined by the size of the home. For example, if a home has 1,000 square feet, a 10,000 BTU unit would cover 100-150 square feet.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Mr. Heater F242655 MH30TS Double Tank Top Outdoor Heater, 8000 to 30000 BTU Per HourReview Sunbeam Soft Fleece Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket Grey Flannel Washable Auto Shut Off...Review True North by Sleep Philosophy Heated Ultra Soft Plush Reverse to Sherpa Auto Shut Off Electr...Review Electric Blanket Electric Heated Mattress 4 Heating Levels & 8 Hours Auto Off, Water Proof Sa...