Details: Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt, DR966 240V
Brand: Dr Infrared Heater
Need safe, comfort and quick heat? This DR966 3000/6000W industrial heater can be easily installed in either your new or remodeled building. Dr966 can be your primary or auxiliary heat source for your garage, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories or any exposed areas. DR966 uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures provide uniform heat and long service life. Plus a large, matched, dynamically 8″ fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area. Totally enclosed, thermally protected, heavy duty ball bearing motor features permanently lubricated provides long life and low maintenance. Built-in adjustable thermostat allows to set your desire style. Rugged stamped steel front cover with five-way adjustable louvers for easy control airflow. Ceiling and wall mounting bracket are included. Finished in a gray epoxy paint. UL & CUL Listed. 1 Year parts and labor Warranty.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy Duty 240V Single Phase 3000/6000W Commercial Electric Heater. In high power mode, the heater will operate at max power of 6000W and in low power mode at 3000W
- Hardwired; Power cord not included in the unit. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.5″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -13″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -14.5″.
- UL/CUL Listed Wall or Ceiling Mounted Heater; Bracket Included
- Adjustable Thermostat with HIGH and LOW Setting. A dynamically 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review BFYDOAA Electric Heated Blanket Throw, USB Interface Heating Blanket, Soft Flannel Reversible...Review Electric Blanket, Soft Heating Shawl, Adjustable Timing Heated Blanket for Back Shoulder and ...Review DAPERCI Lightweight Electric Blanket Full Size Heated Blanket Soft Plush & Fast Heating Elect...Review Space Heater, 1500W Electric Heaters Indoor Portable with Thermostat , PTC Fast Heating Ceram...