Details: Dr. Heater DR-910F Shop Garage Heater, Gray
Brand: Dr Infrared Heater
Need safe, comfortable, quick heater. Infrared heater DR-910F heavy-duty hardwired shop garage heater can be easily installed in your new or remodeled building. This 10000W heater can be the primary or auxiliary heat source ideally suited for use in garages, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, Schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories, or any exposed spaces. The DR-910F uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures, providing uniform heat and long lasting product life. Additionally, a large, matched, dynamic fan provides maximum air flow with minimum Turbulence and noise, gently distributing warmth throughout your space. The heavy duty ball bearing motor is totally enclosed, thermally protected, and permanently lubricated, requiring minimal maintenance. Built-in adjustable remote-controlled thermostat allows you to set your desired temperature between 50 – 90 degrees. If desired, an optional wall-mounted external thermostat can be wired to this heater (sold separately, does not come with heater). rugged stamped steel front cover features five adjustable louvers for easy airflow control. Can be mounted on either the wall or ceiling (bracket included). finished in a grey epoxy paint. The dr-910 also comes with a cart version, the dr-910m. Ul & CUL listed. 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy duty 240V single Phase 10000W electric heater
- Hardwired, wall/ceiling-mounted heater
- Remote controlled thermostat with temperature range from 50 – 90 degree
- 5 adjustable louvers to direct airflow
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersThere are many good reasons to buy an NG space heater, but how do you know which model is right for your home?
- Size. Choose a space heater that fits comfortably within your home. Small space heaters are ideal for small rooms, and large models work best in larger areas.
- Location. Where you place your space heater can have a significant impact on its efficiency. Some space heaters are best for placement near windows, while others work best by fireplaces, in basements, or in other damp or shady locations.
- Efficiency. Look for units with a high coefficient of performance (COP) rating. A COP of 3.0 or higher is considered efficient.
- Safety features. Make sure the space heater youre considering has a tip-over switch, an automatic shut-off function, and a safety valve.
- Warranty. Look for a warranty thats at least 10 years long.
- Recycling. Many space heaters can be disposed of in a regular trash receptacle. Others must be recycled.
- Ratings. Most space heaters have Energy Star ratings.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersA natural gas space heater, also known as a natural gas space heater, is an excellent way to keep your house warm during the winter. There are many different types of natural gas space heaters to choose from. These range from small, portable models to large, permanent models that can be mounted on the walls of a house.
Most natural gas space heaters use electricity, but they heat with a gas burner instead of an electric one. This means that they heat very quickly, are relatively easy to install, and have no exposed wires anywhere. They’re also relatively affordable to run, since they only use one energy source to do all the work.
When choosing a natural gas space heater, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Type: There are two types of natural gas space heaters: vented (or unvented) and vent-free. The vented model vents hot air outside of your home or building through a chimney or flue, while the vent-free model does not. The vented model generally costs more, but it offers better heating efficiency than the vent-free model.
- Size: Natural gas space heaters are available in a range of sizes. Small, portable models are generally good for heating a single room. Large, permanent models can be mounted on a wall and can heat an entire house.
- Efficiency: Different natural gas space heaters have different efficiency
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Galeril Electric Throw Blanket - Heated Blanket Fast Heating Warm Soft Weighted Throw Blanket...Review Sunnydaze 85,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater - Portable Heat for Construction Sites - Auto-...Review NewAir, NGH500GA00, 2-in-1 240V 4800 Watt Portable or Mountable Garage Heater, Heats Up to 50...Review Pure Warmth Solid Flannel Electric Heated Warming Full Blanket - Adjustable Heat Settings wit...