Details: CXLL Kerosene Space Heaters, Kerosene Heater Indoor, Handle Design, Convenient and Practical Emergency Heaters for Indoor Use, The Heating Area is About 20~25 Square Meters, Wide Application
Kerosenestove Heater: ~ Outdoor heating~ Indoor heating~ Cooking and boiling water It can heat, boil water, cook rice, cook vegetables and barbecue at the same time. The burning chimney made of special metal enables the kerosene to be fully burned, and the heating is faster and more efficient. Specifications:Name: Petroleum heaterMaterial: Stainless steelStyle: red/whiteOil volume: 4.6L/6LDimensions: Approx 32×32×46cm(12.6×12.6×18.11 inches)/32.5×32.5×47cm(12.8×12.8×18.5 inches)/32.5×32.5×46cm(12.8×12.8×18.11 inches)Cooling: Up to 9000 BTU/HHeating area: about 20 square metersFuel consumption: 0.2~0.25 liters/hourNet weight: about 4.8kg/about 4.9kgScope of application: home, office, outdoor Packing List:Heating furnace × 1Storage bag × 1Replacement wick × 4 (including built-in wick)Backup button × 1Oil pump × 1Funnel × 1Protective gloves × 1 Service Guarantee:If you have any questions, you can always contact us, we are at your service 24 hours a day. Thanks for your choice!
- Products can be returned
- More Efficient Kerosene Heating: The combustion chimney of the indoor portable non-electric kerosene stove is made of special metal, which makes the kerosene burn completely, and the heating is faster and more efficient. Bring warmth and joy to you, your family and your friends anytime, anywhere.
- High Calorific Value: The combustion efficiency of the kerosene heater reaches 99.8%, the calorific value is high, and the heating area is large. The maximum calorific value is 9000 BTU/H (equivalent to 3000 W), and the fuel consumption per hour is 0.25L. It can quickly heat a space of about 20-25 square meters.
- Energy Saving Protection Design: Portable kerosene furnace heating does not require electricity. All you need is oil and you’ll have tons of heat. Don’t worry about power outages when strong winds, heavy rain and snow come. The kerosene stove has the characteristics of quietness, energy saving, smokeless, clean and environmental protection, and it is safe and reliable to use.
- Optional Fuel Tank Capacity: Our non-electric kerosene stove mobile heaters are available in 4.6/6L, with storage bags and spare accessories, easy to carry, very portable and flexible to use. The heater is made of solid stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Wide Range Of Uses: Kerosene heater radiant heater can be used for heating, boiling water, cooking and grilling. High quality oil stoves can be used outdoors for extended time and can be used indoors, camping heating, garden, dining room, tent heating, greenhouse, emergency heating, balconies or covered patios.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters, also known as kerosene heaters, are a great choice for heating your home, especially if you live in cold climates.
- Safety. Before using a kerosene heater, make sure that it is installed in accordance with local building codes and that it is equipped with a manufacturer-approved chimney.
- Size. Kerosene heaters come in both tabletop and mounted versions. If space is an issue, a mounted unit might be your best bet.
- Cost. Kerosene heaters cost anywhere from $50 to $300. When buying a kerosene heater, consider how much money you can afford to spend on it.
- Heat output. Kerosene heaters come in wattages ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 W. The higher the wattage, the hotter your heater. When choosing a heater, consider how much heat you need.
- Maintenance. Kerosene heaters require little maintenance, except for routine cleaning.
- Debunking myths. While kerosene heaters are inexpensive, they are more expensive than propane and electric heaters. Kerosene heaters come with adjustable heat settings, which allow you to use as little or as much heat as you need.
How to choose Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters can give your home or office a lot of warmth on the coldest of days. But which ones are the best?
One factor that you’ll want to consider is the amount of heat that a particular space heater can provide. The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide lists the amount of BTUs that each heater can produce. For instance, the 8,000-watt King Kerosene Heater puts out 8,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
The Kerosene Heater Buying Guide also lists the type of fuel that each heater uses. A kerosene heater typically uses kerosene as fuel; these heaters are cheaper and usually more efficient than other types of space heaters.
Another feature to consider is whether the heaters have any safety features. Kerosene heaters tend to lack these safety features, so check the Kerosene Heater Buying Guide for a list of safety features that different heaters have.
How to use Kerosene Space HeatersKerosene space heaters are very simple to use. Here is a step-by-step guide to using them.
- Step #1: Fill the tank to the desired amount with kerosene.
- Step #2: Set the thermostat on the desired temperature.
- Step #3: The heater will reach the desired temperature after a few minutes.
- Step #4: Once the desired temperature is reached, the heater will shut off.
- Step #5: Repeat this process until the desired temperature is reached.
Kerosene space heaters are very easy to use and, as long as you follow the instructions above, they should function reliably and efficiently for a long time.
Related posts:Review Eddie Bauer - Throw Blanket, Soft & Plush Heated Blanket, Cozy Fleece Bedding with Sherpa Rev...Review Pro-Parts F226831 26831 Rotor Kit Replacement for Mr Heater Heat-Star Kerosene Heaters 50K-21...Review PAASHE Electric Blanket Soft Heated Blanket King Size Electric Throws Smart Thermostat Electr...Review DoWin Heated Throw Blanket Super Cozy Soft Flannel & Sherpa 4 Heating Levels 3 Hours Auto Off...