Details: Comfort Zone Energy Save Quartz Radiant Heater – Electric Indoor Heater for Home, Office, Bedroom – 2 Heat Settings, Energy Efficient – 500/1000/1500 Watt Fan Forced Warmer with Adjustable Thermostat
Brand: Comfort Zone
Want to create a warm and comfy atmosphere for you and your family? When the cold season finally arrives, it can be difficult to achieve anything. All you want to do is hide under your covers and stay toasty, losing any motivation to get out of bed. Luckily, heating systems exist to help get our blood flowing again. The only problem is that centralized heating systems often come with hefty installations and maintenance costs! Thankfully, compact energy-saving heaters exist to save the day! Transform your rooms into a warm haven with the Comfort Zone Energy Save Quartz Radiant Heater! Battle cold winters and rainy weather without any hassle. Our heater features 3 horizontal radiant quartz tubes that offer glowing waves of heat to keep you and the people and objects around you toasty. Simply adjust the device’s dial-up and choose your preferred settings to keep your bedroom, living room, or office warm. Staying snug and comfy shouldn’t bring you stress! We designed each portable heater with our energy save technology, so it can deliver reliable heating in mid-sized rooms while consuming 30% less energy! You’ll be able to heat up your space without driving up your bills! Designed with your safety in mind, our heater automatically turns off when it gets tipped over. It also has an overheat protection system to ensure that it won’t rise to extreme temperatures while you’re relaxing with your friends and family. You won’t have to worry about any overheating accidents!Still not convinced? Here are more reasons you should get this heater: – ETL approved for the U.S. and Canada – Long, 6 ft. polarized power cord – Stylish black design that complements your interiors – Perfect housewarming gift for friends and family Heat up your home the energy efficient way. Add the Comfort Zone Energy Save Quartz Radiant Heater to your cart TODAY!
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keep Yourself Warm & Comfy – Don’t let yourself shiver when the cold seasons arrive. Our electric heater has 3 horizontal radiant quartz tubes designed to deliver immediate warmth to you and your family.
- Lower Energy Consumption – Heating your home shouldn’t come at a high cost. Our indoor heater’s Energy Save technology allows it to use 30% less energy while still offering reliable warmth.
- Perfect For Medium Rooms – Although it only measures 12.50”x8.50”x23″, this room heater is perfect for warming up medium-sized spaces. It comes with a fan that disperses heat throughout your room.
- Easy To Operate – With 2 heat settings and an energy-saving mode, you’ll be able to use this quartz heater with ease. Our indoor space heater has an adjustable thermostat to help you get the right temperature.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersAs you continue your search for an electric space heater, keep in mind the factors below.
- Size. Size wont matter if youre going to be sitting right on top of it. Unfortunately, a space heater has to sit on the floor, so its important for it to be the right size.
- Plug. Plug type can be a hassle, but its important to know which plug type youll need. Most space heaters come with a 1.5-inch diameter plug. If yours doesnt come with one, youll need to purchase an adapter.
- Safety. Check whether the space heater has a safety shutoff feature. This will ensure that the device wont overheat and cause a fire.
- Timer. A timer is simply another term for automatic shutoff. If you like to sleep in, use the timer to ensure that youre not burning up energy.
- Heating Output. Use wattage to determine how much heat the heater can generate. The higher the wattage, the hotter the heater.
- Watts per Square Inch. A watt is a unit of energy. Watts per square inch, on the other hand, is the rate the watts are converted to heat.
- Power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted into heat.
- EMF. EMF stands for Electro Magnetic Field. EMF
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing the best electric space heater for you can be a difficult task. The popularity and variety of electric space heaters available on the market makes it a difficult selection.
Before buying an electric space heater, you should first understand the different types that are available. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a common electric space heaters:
- Convection space heaters: Convection heaters heat the air around it. Usually these heaters provide even heat distribution. However, they are usually noisy and expensive to run.
- Radiant space heaters: Radiant heaters also heat the air around them, but they heat objects as well. These heaters are effective in reducing the spread of cold dry air, but they are usually noisier as well.
- Gas wall heaters: Gas heaters are easy to install, allow you to heat an entire room, and dont need any venting. However, these heaters are expensive to run.
- Oil heaters: Oil heaters are another form of electric heaters. These heaters are safe but expensive.
- Infrared space heaters: Infrared heaters use infrared radiation to heat objects in the room. These heaters are energy efficient and dont require any venting. Consequently, they are safe but have a shorter lifespan
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review PUGOIL Comfort Knit Electric Heated Blanket with Analog Controller, Polyester, GreyReview Kismile 1500W Oil-Filled Radiator Heater, Oil Heater with 3 Heat Settings, Heater with Adjust...Review Dura Heat GFA60A 30K-60K BTU's Propane(LP) Forced Air Heater , WhiteReview COSTWAY Oil Filled Radiator Heater, 700W Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Ov...