Details: Comfort Zone CZHC21 Indoor Compact Portable 1500 Watt Electric Space Heater Personal Fan Combination Unit, Black
Brand: Comfort Zone
Comfort Zone: Find Your Comfort ZoneAt Comfort Zone, we’re dedicated to helping you find your comfort zone by offering you a range ofquality fans. Our fan line-up includes Personal Fans, Table Fans, Pedestal Fans, Tower Fans, WindowFans, Box Fans, and Wall Mounted Fans. We offer only the highest quality fans built to perform andlast.Comfort Zone Dual Space Heater & Fan:- 2 fan speed options for optimal air-flow- 2 heat options for perfect temperature control- Dial control for speed and heat control- Easy to move with built in carry handle- 1500W heater- 90° adjustable tilt head for directing air flow- Attractive glossy black body- Built to meet strict global quality standards including UL, ETL, SAA, CE, CSA, and NOM- Quiet and powerful motor- 1-year WarrantyClick “add to cart” now to enjoy a comfortable space today!
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TWO HEAT & TWO FAN SETTINGS: The Comfort Zone House Electric Space Heater and Fan has two fan speeds and two heat settings to choose from, giving you optimal temperature control for whatever space you’re in.90°
- TILT HEAD: Our Dual Fan/Heater has a 90-degree adjustable head that tilts in whichever direction you need. You can set it on a desk and point it down or on the floor pointing up.
- POWERFUL AIR MOVEMENT: With a powerful, quiet, and efficient motor, the fan setting will cool you off from across a room. The 1500W heater efficiently warms you up after just a few seconds.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SPACE: Our is available in a durable, glossy black finish and is perfect for any room in your house, office, garage, barn and more.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Patio Heater-Trustech Space Heater Infrared Heater w/Remote, 24 Timing Auto Shut Off Radiant ...Review Mr. Heater Propane Two Stage Horizontal Regulator with P.O.L, 1, MultiReview AKUSAKO Electric Greenhouse Heater With Digital Thermostat Controller For Green House,Grow Te...Review Heat Storm HS-1500-ISAC Portable Heater, Sahara Camo