Details: Comfort Zone CZ442E Personal Ceramic Energy Save Heater, 1500W, Adjustable Thermostat, Tip-Over Switch & Overheat Protection, Black
Brand: Comfort Zone
Is your bedroom missing a small personal heater? Most homes could use a space heater, especially those in areas with colder climates. The nights can get chilly and lower the comfort level of your room. However, with a nifty personal heater, you can put a stop to that problem and continue to enjoy a good night’s sleep. So, if you don’t have a room heater yet, it’s likely in your best interest to get one! Having your own heating appliance saves you the trouble of doubling up on blankets or enduring those ridiculously cold mornings, which is where our product comes in handy. Chase the cold away with the Comfort Zone C441E Personal Ceramic Heater! With our portable ceramic heater, you can stay warm without breaking the bank. It features our trademarked Energy Save Technology that cuts the appliance’s power consumption by 30% while still retaining its top-tier performance. It’s a powerful personal heater that won’t rack up your power bills! On top of that, you’re getting great value for money. This 1500W ceramic space heater has a fan-forced design that spreads heat farther than other heater types. It can produce up to 5120 BTUs and is enough to keep a small room warm and toasty. You can also modify the settings with its 3 heat levels, adjustable thermostat, and fan-only setting. You’ll also be happy to know that our heating appliance is no laggard in terms of safety. It has met safety standards from both the US and Canada with its ETL approval. It also comes with a built-in overheat protection system and safety tip-over switch. Still not convinced? Delve deeper into the finer details of our product below: ✅ Item dimensions: 6” x 5.25” x 9.5” ✅ Box weight: 3.58 lbs ✅ Replaces the older model, CZ442 Prioritize your warmth and comfort at home. Add the Comfort Zone CZ442E Personal Ceramic Heater to your cart TODAY!
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☀️ WARM UP THE ROOM – Our 1500W small heater generates up to 5120 BTUs, enough to bring warmth to a small room. Its fan-forced design allows the heat to reach longer distances with great efficacy.
- ☀️ SET THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE – With this small space heater, you have full control over how warm your room should be. It has an adjustable thermostat with 3 heat settings and a fan-only setting.
- ☀️ AN ENERGY SAVER – Keep your power consumption (and bill) in check! This ceramic personal heater uses our trademark Energy Save Technology, which reduces our appliance’s energy consumption by 30%.
- ☀️ ALWAYS SAFE TO USE – Our heater fan has a stay-cool body with molded handle, which don’t heat up when in use. It also features a safety tip-over switch and overheat protection system.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersThe use of electric space heaters is on the rise. The reason is simple, portable electric heaters can provide a lot of benefits. They can keep you warm on cold days without producing a lot of noise, and they can also be more economical than using a central heating system to heat your entire home.
However, there are some important things you should keep in mind when using electric space heaters in your home. The most important thing to remember about electric space heaters is to never put them against any flammable materials. Make sure to use a mat, rug, or wood crate as padding between the heater and the floor.
You should also make sure to turn off the heater and unplug it before going to bed at night. This is standard operating procedure in many homes. If you forget to unplug the heater, you run the risk of waking up to a house fire in the middle of the night!