Details: Comfort Zone CZ290 Portable 5000-Watt Fan-Forced Industrial Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat Control and Safety Overheat Protection
Brand: Comfort Zone
Create a comfortable environment in your work space or garage with this Comfort Zone Portable Fan-Forced Industrial Space Heater. Using fan-forced air, the 4800-watt, 17,065 BTU space heater distributes heat across a wide area to keep your space comfortable. The integrated thermostat control allows you to adjust and customize heat output, optimizing performance to suit your environment and provide personalized comfort. The versatile, ETL-compliant, 208/240-volt space heater makes an ideal electric garage heater, electric shop heater, or commercial heater. A heavy-gauge steel body provides durability and long-lasting performance in any setting. An overheat protection system provides added safety and protection against electrical overload. Whether you’re going from the garage to your workshop, easily transport this space heater using the convenient carrying handle and integrated cord storage. Stay warm and cozy with the Comfort Zone Large Fan-Forced Workshop Industrial Heater. Please note: the unit requires a 208-240-volt, 3-prong industrial outlet and will not work in standard household 120-volt outlets.
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERFECT WORKSHOP HEATER: Fan-forced heater is designed to create a comfortable environment in your workshop, garage, office, and more
- INDUSTRIAL 240-VOLT OUTLET REQUIRED: This heater requires a 208-240-volt outlet (3-prong), does not fit the standard 120 volt household outlet
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: Adjustable thermostat control on this heater offers customized heating output, optimizing performance to provide personalized comfort
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Portable space heater is equipped with convenient carrying handle, rubber feet, and integrated cord storage
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersSpace heaters are an important appliance to have in every home, as they help provide warmth to cold rooms. However, not all space heaters are created equal, and you might face difficulties while shopping for one.
- Size and Weight. Space heaters come in a variety of styles and sizes, and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, make sure you do your research before making a purchase.
- Safety. Most space heaters, including ceramic heaters, have automatic safety shut-off features. But this doesnt mean you should turn your heater on, and then fall asleep. Make sure you leave a permanent space heater out of reach of children, and never use one on a wet or flammable surface or while smoking.
- Efficiency. Space heaters use electricity, so youll need to select one thats energy efficient.
- Maintenance. Electric heaters, in general, require maintenance every once in a while, and so should yours! This mostly involves changing the filter, cleaning the coils, and replacing the fuse.
- Reviews. Reviews are extremely useful when shopping for appliances, so make sure you read all the reviews, both positive and negative.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersHere are some factors to consider when choosing an Electric Space Heater.
Placement and Size. Space heaters come in various sizes, ranging from 1,000 Watts to 2,000 Watts. The placement of your heater is also important. For example, most heaters are designed to be placed against a wall, but some models are designed to be used independently in open spaces.
Efficiency and Safety Features. Many heaters offer safety features such as auto-shutoff and overheat protection. However, you shouldnt sacrifice efficiency for convenience. Make sure to choose a heater that features a high enough wattage to efficiently heat a space; otherwise, youll end up wasting a lot of energy and money.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are a convenient way to quickly warm up a room, and theyre cheap to run.
However, safe use requires a lot of care, and its important to make sure youre aware of the dangers that lurk when using one of these devices.
Heres how to use an electric space heater safely:
- Always use a proper extension cord. Never use an extension chord that doesnt have the proper rating for your heater.
- Never use an electric space heater to dry clothes. Doing so can cause a fire.
- Never leave an electric space heater on when youre not using it.
- Dont touch elements on the heater when its still hot.
- Never place your electric space heater on a wet, wet surface.
Related posts:Review Dr Infrared Heater DR-338 Carbon Infrared Patio Heater with Tripod, BlackReview Relieve Fatigue Ultra Soft Cozy Heated Blanket for Winter 7 Heat Levels Shawl Electric Blanke...Review Heat Storm HS-1500-TRC Infrared Space, 13 ft Cord, Roll Cage + HeaterReview COMFIER Heated Blanket 50x60, Fast Heating Blanket Throw, Grey Soft Flannel Heated Throw Elec...