Details: Comfort Zone CZ260ER Ceiling-Mounted Hard-Wired 240V High-Output 10,000-Watt Fan-Forced Industrial Shop and Garage Heater with Digital Thermostat and Remote Control
Brand: Comfort Zone
Exceptional Heating Performance Create a comfortable environment in your workspace or in your garage with this Comfort Zone industrial heater. Using fan-forced air operation, the ceiling-mount heater distributes heat across a wide area to keep your space comfortable. The integrated vent plates can be adjusted to change the angle of airflow, providing targeted heating to where you want it. Digital Temperature Control Easily adjust the temperature on this 10,000-watt space heater using the integrated digital thermostat control. You can achieve efficient heat output and custom heating levels to suit yourself and your environment. The remote control is easy to operate and the 12-hour timer offers added convenience. Durable Industrial Heater The versatile ETL-compliant, 208/240-volt space heater is an ideal choice for use as an electric garage heater, electric shop heater or commercial heater. It features a heavy-gauge steel body and fully sheathed heating elements for durability and lasting performance in any setting. The motor is fully enclosed to provide added protection in dusty settings. Hardwire Ceiling Mounted Design The mounting bracket included with this ceiling-mount heater can be adjusted to optimize positioning. The space heater requires a single-phase hardwire connection for installation. Easy and Safe Operation The space heater conforms to OSHA and NEC requirements, and it features power and caution indicator lights for easy operation and monitoring. An overload switch provides added safety and protection against electrical overload. All Comfort Zone industrial products are designed and tested to meet global quality standards including UL, ETL, SAA, CE, CSA and NOM.
- Products can be returned
- WIDE AIR DISTRIBUTION: The celling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- DIGITAL CONTROL: With its integrated digital thermostat control, 12-hour timer and remote controller, the 10,000-watt space heater allows you to set the optimum temperature for efficient heat output.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body for durability. Heating elements are fully sheathed and the motor is enclosed for increased protection in dusty environments.
- HARDWIRE INSTALLATION: The ceiling-mount heater comes complete with an adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning. It requires a single-phase hardwire connection (240 Volt A.C.) for installation.
- SAFETY PERFORMANCE: Power and caution indicator lights allow you to easily monitor operations, and the overload switch on this industrial heater provides added protection.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas space heaters are an amazing way to get warmth in your home. I know because I use them in my home and can recommend them to anyone.
- Features. When choosing any appliance, you should make sure its the right size for your home, or that youll get enough heat from it. Of course, that depends on how much space you have.
- Power. The gas heaters have power ratings that range from 1,000 to 8,000 BTUs. The higher the BTU, the more powerful the heater. In general, the higher the BTU, the more expensive the heater.
- Heat Efficiency. An efficiency rating of 80 percent or lower isnt great. These heaters usually cost less than 80 percent efficient.
- Convection. Convection heaters circulate heated air throughout your home.
- Efficiency. Generally, the higher the efficiency, the better the heater.
- Heat Output. The heat output rating measures how many BTUs the heater puts out.
- Fuel Type (Natural Gas or Propane). Natural gas heaters are less expensive to run than propane heaters.
- Size. Choose the heater thats big enough for your home and fits your space.
How to choose Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heating systems offer several advantages over other types of heating; these include lower operating costs, less maintenance costs, and minimal noise. However, there are some factors to consider before choosing a natural gas heater for your home. Heres what you need to know:
- Cost of heating: Natural gas costs more than electricity, but costs less than heating oil. Natural gas prices also vary by region; in some areas, natural gas is less expensive than electricity or heating oil, while in other areas it can be more expensive.
- Maintenance: Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance than most other heating systems – this can save you considerable time and money in the long run. Some natural gas systems also feature a self cleaning burner that helps to prevent buildup on the burner.
How to use Natural Gas Space HeatersNatural gas heaters are great for homes that experience warm winters and colder summers – such as in northern and coastal states.
Natural gas heaters are more economical than electricity, as they use less fuel than electric heaters. For homeowners that are planning to install natural gas heaters in their home, it’s important to know how to properly use them.
Here are just a few tips on how to use natural gas heaters:
- Step 1: Make sure that the gas line accessible from your property meets all safety standards.
- Step 2: Find your local natural gas provider and open an account with them.
- Step 3: Hire a licensed gas fitter to completely install the gas line on your property.
- Step 4: Use natural gas heaters according to the instructions provided and any safety warnings.
Related posts:Review Sunbeam Velvet Plush Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket Garnet Red (2161215)Review Sunbeam Electric Heated Microplush Throw Blanket 3 Heat Settings 3-Hour Auto-Off Controller, ...Review BXQQ 67"X27.5" Heated Blanket Portable and Machine Washable Shawl for Women, Cordless USB Bat...Review Mr. Heater MHC15T Single Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heater