Details: Bio Green PAL 2.0/US Palma BioGreen Basic Electric Fan Heater for Greenhouses, 2 Year Warrenty
Brand: Bio Green
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heats up A greenhouse with an area of 120 sqft easily (Depending on the insulation of your Greenhouse)
- Floor-standing greenhouse heater, high airciculation fan agains mold formation on plants
- Heater casing made from Stainless Steel / and paimted steel grills
- IPX4 splash-proofing ideal for use in humid areas such as hobby greenhouses
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Electric Space HeatersElectric heaters are a great option if you live in a cold climate. A space heater is great because it offers quick, efficient heat, and its easy to use. Electric heaters use electricity to power a fan that blows infrared waves into the air.
- Size. Electric heaters come in different sizes, including tabletop, plug-in, and convection.
- Heat. Most electric heaters have three different heat optionslow, medium, and high.
- Power. The amount of electricity your heater consumes depends on its size and the heat setting.
- Plug-In and Non-Plug-In. Electric heaters can be either plug-in or non-plug-in.
- Warranty. Most electric heaters come with a warranty between 1 and 3 years.
How to choose Electric Space HeatersChoosing an electric fan heater for your home requires some research and consideration. First, it is important to know which type of heating option will best fit your home. Typically, electric fan heaters heat a room very quickly, as well as evenly. If you live in an area with snowy winters, an electric fan heater is an ideal option.
The heating elements used in electric fan heaters are enclosed in a protective metal mesh. These elements are typically made from ceramic or tungsten. Ceramic elements are less expensive but tend to wear out over time. Tungsten elements last longer but will cost more.
Also, be sure to consider the size of the room you want to heat. Electric fan heaters can be very large, so make sure you select a heater that is large enough to accommodate the size of the room.
How to use Electric Space HeatersElectric space heaters are safe and easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to never use a space heater without a thermostat.
An electric space heater offers many benefits, but there are a few very important safety tips that you should follow every time you’re operating one:
- Read the instructions, follow them, and always unplug the heater when its not in use.
- Test the space heater for hazardous conditions before plugging it in.
- Dont use an electric space heater in bathrooms, near water, or near combustible materials.
- Dont use extension cords to try to extend the reach of the heater.
- Make sure that the space heater remains at least three feet from anything that can burn.
- Never touch the heating element.
- Never leave the space heater on when its not in use.
- Never use the heater if you are tired, intoxicated, or asleep.
- Never let the heater get wet.
- Never allow children or pets near the space heater.
Related posts:Review Electric Blanket Heated Throw Blanket 3 Heating Levels Soft Warm Flannel Heating Throw Blanke...Review Westinghouse Electric Blanket Heated Throw Blanket,Soft Fuzzy Faux Fur Heated Blanket, 10 Hea...Review YYQ SHOP Kerosene Heater Stove Efficient Space Heater Burner Non Electric Outdoor Camping Oil...Review ZHULIN Weighted Heated Blanket Twin Size Electric Blanket Printed Heated Throw Blanket with 5...