Details: BASSTOP Heat Focusing Reflector Shield for Round Natural Gas Patio Heater-Directional Heater Reflector Shield for Heat Lamp Outdoor-Increase Height Design for Increasing Heat
- Products can be returned
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Directional Heat Conduction】This directional heat reflector can control the direction and range of heat, extending the heat rang and enhancing the efficiency of the patio heater by directing and concentrating heat directly. Directional heat reflector shield can also block heat transfer to wood, trees and walls.
- 【Environmental Protection & Energy Saving】 The heat reflector can make the energy more concentrated, saving propane and natural gas. It can reduce the invalid heat area by up to 50%, more environmental protection and low maintenance cost,reducing daily costs.
- 【Durable Quality Material】 Strong and durable patio heater reflector shield, not easy to be scratched, fracture and rust, enough thickness, not easy to deformation . Screw tight design, no drilling to damage the patio heater.
- 【Easy Install】Only few minutes to tighten the screws, the heater focusing reflector cover can be fixed on the patio heater cover, easy operation.
- Is an online purchase
- Delivery may be delayed in some areas.
Buyer Guide Propane Space HeatersIf youre still unsure about which heater to buy, please read the guide below.
- Heating Capacity. Measure the area which you want to heat. For large rooms, space heaters with the highest heating capacities are your best bet.
- Heat Output. Of course, the more heat output a space heater generates, the quicker it warms up the room.
- Safety. If youre getting an indoor heater, safety is a major concern. Thus, look for safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off capabilities.
- Heater Size. Although you still have the option of buying a larger heater, remember that appliances of this size tend to be larger and harder to move around.
- Price. Although space heaters are considered fairly affordable, consider the overall cost of the heater.
- Warranty. Warranties are a nice feature, but make sure you dont fall for false promises.
How to choose Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters allow you to heat small spaces like your patio or your garage. They run on liquid propane, which costs more than regular propane but lasts longer.
Propane space heaters come in different shapes and sizes. You should pick a model that is the right size for the space you want to heat. Propane space heaters come in several sizes that can accommodate different areas of the room. There are also propane space heaters that are specifically designed to provide heat to specific areas.
Propane space heaters also come in different designs. There are heaters that are designed for indoor use and others that are designed for outdoor use. You can also find propane space heaters with electric ignition. These are easier to operate than models that use propane, which require lighting the pilot light.
How to use Propane Space HeatersPropane space heaters are a popular alternative to electric space heaters due to their ease of use, affordability, and effectiveness.
These heaters work by converting propane gas to heat and dispersing it throughout the room in which its being used. Since theres no electrical wiring involved, these heaters can be safely and easily moved around to different rooms, making them ideal for seasonal homes, cabins, or workplaces.
In order to safely use a space heater, there are a few safety precautions that you should follow:
Read the instructions: Propane space heaters come with instructions for safely using the device. Make sure to read these carefully and follow all safety guidelines – these could save you from a nasty accident!
Keep them away from flammable items: Propane space heaters have the potential to be dangerous if heated objects are placed too close. Leave at least 3 feet (1 meter) between the heater and anything flammable, including bedding, clothing, curtains, or furniture.
Keep children and pets away: Propane space heaters, like any flame, are dangerous around pets and children. Make sure to place them in a safe location where children and pets cant reach them.